OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

Archie: Take your meds!

Reply to
Greegor

Do f*ck off and die, chump.

Reply to
MassiveProng

What about the 80 other so called personalities?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

If he takes 80x the dose, would that be so bad?

Reply to
Greegor

The problem is that he won't take any of it. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You are probably also too stupid to know what LD 50 means as well.

Run and look it up now, senile old f*****ad.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Hopefully your 80x dose is above the LD100, AlwaysWrong. Since you have no brain, it'll be hard to tell, though.

Reply to
krw

Late at night, by candle light, "Michael A. Terrell" penned this immortal opus:

One pill for each. I suggest strychnine.

- YD.

Reply to
YD

That's real mature. You call yourself civil?

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Late at night, by candle light, Pieyed Piper penned this immortal opus:

By your standards, I really am.

- YD.

Reply to
YD

Archie, you're a social butterfly. You charmer you.

Reply to
Greegor

Barnum never said "there's a sucker born every minute".

I'm starting to develop an appreciation of *why* the world is calling you AlwaysWrong.

It's a far better name than 'Archimedes' Lover', but hey..if you like Greek men that much, who am I to thrust normalcy on you?

Please spare me the toilet mouthed attempt at a rebuttal. It would only serve to reinforce your image as a socially/mentally retarded juvenile.

mike

Reply to
m II

"I believe that being despised by the despicable is as good as being admired by the admirable."

Who originated that quotable quote?

Reply to
Greegor