OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

This bent brained retard is so stupid that he actually thinks that I will have to pay for Usenet access.

You are an idiot. You were an idiot before, and your presumptuous ass is still an idiot now. It is truly sad just how pathetic you are.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Your capacity to make a valid assessment is nil.

Similarly, there are dumb fucktards like you all over the country that contribute to the sociocentric retardation that has affected our civil society in such a negative way.

You epitomize what is wrong with the pigs in this country. That is probably what you wanted to be when you grow up.

When you do grow up, I simply hope that you realize just how hateful you have been all of your life.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Proof that you were an oblivious retard back in 1971 as well.

Reply to
BlindBaby

Could be, but it has been hit so hard so many times that there is nothing left to take a clue imprint with.

Reply to
JosephKK

More playground bully wanna be retard behavior.

Good job, bully wanna be retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Li'l Lever has a boo-boo and wants his mommy.

That's it, hide in mommy's hamper.

Reply to
krw

Archie > You epitomize what is wrong with Archie > the pigs in this country. That is Archie > probably what you wanted to be Archie > when you grow up.

Yeah, I'm sure they have nice things to say about you also.

Reply to
Greegor

Except that my record puts theirs to shame.

Reply to
DrParnassus

Archie > You epitomize what is wrong with Archie > the pigs in this country. That is Archie > probably what you wanted to be Archie > when you grow up.

G > Yeah, I'm sure they have nice things to say G > about you also.

Archie >=A0 Except that my record puts theirs to shame.

Put yourself up for sainthood! Saint Archie of the potty mouth.

Reply to
Greegor

The DA certainly thinks so.

Reply to
krw

Dimmie out swines the real swine!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Better than you, a retarded f*ck that thinks he is some kind of "assessor". Only the first three letters apply to you.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

What did you design today, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

"Hot swap battery"?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Hot Swap or Hot Plug means plugging in devices with power still on, USB is a good example. In this case they may have borrowed the term to mean one the owner can change easily, like a cordless drill battery versus the one in a car.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

You do know that each time you remove the re: from the post, you create an entire new thread, right, you know nothing Usenet retard?

Do you know ANYTHING about Usenet at all, you interloping bitch?

Reply to
DrParnassus

The only way it could be truly, properly tagged as "hot swappable" would be if there were two batteries in the system. Otherwise, it is simple "field swappable" at best. or "Quick Swap" battery. "Hot Swap" is big in other niches in the industry, so they are using it as a sales trigger mechanism for idiot PT Barnum suckers.

Reply to
DrParnassus

I hope so. The idea that the rider is encouraged to change the battery on the move appalls me.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

This is an example from industry, I made a demo and applications board:

It lets you replace a bad board in an always-on server, for instance. The device limits inrush current so the new board's bypass caps won't momentarily overload and glitch the power supply. You also make the ground pins on the connector longer so they mate first.

For a portable medical instrument you might want to change batteries without interruption, I can't see adding cost to do it on a cheap scooter.

If you are building electric vehicles yourself with off-the-shelf components these are well regarded:

Here is a Segway battery with its custom connector:
are easier to swap than a car battery, though not while you are riding.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Only if you're stupid enough to munge your newsreader's settings, AlwaysWrong.

Do you know *ANYTHING*, AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw