OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

Even that idiot is smart enough to have your number now, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

lol

Lots of flailing going on here these days.

Reply to
John Doe

Rod Speed? Phil?

Reply to
John Doe

Make me.

Reply to
John Doe

I see that dimmie is still ranting into low IQ filters.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But I bet they weren't Always Wrong like you are.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

Said the already foundered fucktard.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Thanks for admitting to all of us that it is indeed stupidity.

Now THAT would make ANY honorable man leave. I am quite sure that you will sport your true colors in that arena as well, however.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Hey..you posted 4 provable lies in one sentence, not I. Shrug

Again the opinion of an utter f****it is noted with amused contempt.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

So what happened? Do a face first off the tricycle onto the edge of the sidewalk?

Pity you appeared to have gotten so much brain damage from that.

Sad when a veritible Keppler is nipped so very very young.

Sniff....so very sad indeed.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I maintained an online banking center in downtown San Francisco. We had 110 baud lease lines from the Canadian border in Washington and from Salt lake city. Did not take a high speed scope to check those lines. We were blown away when NCR demo a 1200 baud modem at the 1966 Fall joint Computer Conference in the city.

Reply to
Califbill

That was still a lot better than a 60 mA loop KSR33 on a news wire.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I forgot about those news wire ones. I did not have to work on them, but dealt with them in the Mobile Comm squadron I was first assigned to in the USAF.

Reply to
Califbill

I used them in the newsroom at the AFRTS radio & TV station at Ft. Greely AK in the early '70s. We had two. One on the military news wire, and the other on a combo of the AP and UPI news services. They replaced a very worn out pair of Kleinschmidts that could be heard on air during live TV newscasts, in spite of being on the far side of two so called soundproof walls. They did the walls, but ignored the ceilings so the sound went up, reflected off the metal roof and came down through the studio ceiling. The Teletype machines were quiet, by comparison. The talking heads could actually work in the news room, instead of just running in to rip copy off one of the Kleinschmidts.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gunner Asch on Sun, 06 Jun 2010 04:29:34 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

You got to admit, he did telegraph his situation.

I mean, he's Archimedes lever - what more indication do you need that he's a simple tool.?

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Ha! Move the whole planet? You can't even manage to move your bowels in the morning without forgetting to drop your pants.

Reply to
JW

It figures that your diet consists of turds. Now that you have admitted it, the entire world is laughing... at you.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Checking the rear of my pants, are you? I'll be sure to cut the gag I use on you from pant asses, so you can feel right at home.

Do you sleep in your pants? I normally do not have to worry about pants 'in the morning' being in the wrong position.

You punk f*ck mentality retards take the cake in this group.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Odd... your food doesnt turn into turds?

Or based on your posts to date..you drink..heavily it would appear, and only pee?

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That is because "making distinctions" is something that a retarded f*ck like you never gained the aptitude for.

You are like the "He's got a guard..." idiot in "Under Seige".

"Distinction" is beyond the grasp of a mentally deficient dipshit like you. Besides, the proper term to have used would have been "distinguish". I wouldn't expect a dope like you to get it though.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever