OT What do you think about this electric Trikke/scooter?

I certainly can. I partake in "none of the above". You lose... again... Loser Asch. Good job, dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

If it's such a BAD group, then why are you here? What group would you pretend you fit into? Is there a coprolalia group somewhere that welcomes you?

How are you any different from Green Xenon with a disability and a stated intent of taking out your anger at the entire world by deliberately abusing and angering the entire world?

By choosing to be so VERY pathological and so extremely antisocial, you put yourself into the role of a bug in a jar.

Reply to
Greegor

No, idiot, you "distinguish" between target locations.

You are a true idiot. Rolling on the floor is probably the only forte you have.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Jeez. Come back to the group when your mental age rises above that of a twelve year old spoiled jock fucktard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Except that I am outside the jar, and it is MY jar, and it is all of you that are in it.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Archimedes' Lever wrote AL > You punk [f...] mentality retards take the cake in this group.

G > If it's such a BAD group, then why are you here? G > What group would you pretend you fit into? G > Is there a coprolalia group somewhere that welcomes you? G >

G > How are you any different from Green Xenon with G > a disability and a stated intent of taking out your G > anger at the entire world by deliberately G > abusing and angering the entire world? G >

G > By choosing to be so VERY pathological G > and so extremely antisocial, you put yourself G > into the role of a bug in a jar.

AL > Except that I am outside the jar, and it is AL > MY jar, and it is all of you that are in it.

Since you give yourself up as a sociopath and possibly as a psychopath, don't you think your criticisms of others lack foundation?

Reply to
Greegor

So you looked it up!! Bravo! A very good start on changing yourself from utterly moronic to fairly stupid!

Bravo boy...bravo indeed!!

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You are an idiot. You are the one that failed to have any grasp. I knew the term back in the early 60s.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Jeez... this total wuss even announces his kill file edit sessions with a fagged up term.

When he says his name is "Gunner" he refers to the inadequate unit between his legs. No wonder all he can get is men. So sad... really.

Reply to
BigBalls

I've seen the human powered version of those. To propel them, you've got to shift your weight back and forth, resulting in the trike weaving back and forth as it proceeds down the bicycle trail. Bike trails are narrow. There's not enough room for some fool weaving back and forth on one of these in human powered mode. I suppose they'd be OK on electricity alone, but then you might as well get an electric bicycle. At least you can sit down.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

You are a goddamned idiot, pussy boy. cox discontinues service quite soon, so it doesn't make a f*ck how much of your utter stupidity I expose between now and then.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawle

Actually..Id depends on if someone gets your address before then, or not.

If they do..it really wont matter if Cox supplies you with internet or not. You wont be capable of using a computer.

Shrug....there are lots of really nasty folks out there, who are far more than just a obnoxious fuctard as you seem to be. There are folks out there that would kill you just because you are a d*****ad.

Lets all gather around and pray that no one is that pissed at your asshole buffoonery before you lose your internet.

Gunner, Wishing kind thoughts for the poor retarded walking dead man.

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Archimedes' Lever wrote AL > You punk [f...] mentality retards take the cake in this group.

G > If it's such a BAD group, then why are you here? G > What group would you pretend you fit into? G > Is there a coprolalia group somewhere that welcomes you? G >

G > How are you any different from Green Xenon with G > a disability and a stated intent of taking out your G > anger at the entire world by deliberately G > abusing and angering the entire world? G >

G > By choosing to be so VERY pathological G > and so extremely antisocial, you put yourself G > into the role of a bug in a jar.

AL > Except that I am outside the jar, and it is AL > MY jar, and it is all of you that are in it.

G > Since you give yourself up as a sociopath and G > possibly as a psychopath, don't you think your G > criticisms of others lack foundation?

So after June 30th are you going to pay money to vent your coprolalia?

Reply to
Greegor

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Archimedes' Lever 72.197.137.141 Oceanside, California wrote AL > You punk [f...] mentality retards take the cake in this group.

G > If it's such a BAD group, then why are you here? G > What group would you pretend you fit into? G > Is there a coprolalia group somewhere that welcomes you? G >

G > How are you any different from Green Xenon with G > a disability and a stated intent of taking out your G > anger at the entire world by deliberately G > abusing and angering the entire world? G >

G > By choosing to be so VERY pathological G > and so extremely antisocial, you put yourself G > into the role of a bug in a jar.

AL > Except that I am outside the jar, and it is AL > MY jar, and it is all of you that are in it.

G > Since you give yourself up as a sociopath and G > possibly as a psychopath, don't you think your G > criticisms of others lack foundation?

G > So after June 30th are you going to pay money G > to vent your coprolalia?

AL > You're an idiot.

Are you going to throw a big temper tantrum until June 30th?

22 more days..
Reply to
Greegor

You're a goddamned retard, boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So should you.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nah, DimBulb will be throwing the same temper tantrum for years, yet. He's already fifty something years into it.

Reply to
krw

Sadly that's just one year per IQ point.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

s/year/century/

Reply to