Pups read for adoption

*update*

OK - I've done the Googling and the reading and it seems broccoli is fine in the quantities my pooches have. Over 10% of the diet is bad - over 25% fatal.

Sheesh - it'll be beef next.

...or raw cats.

-- Jeff R. (oh - and they have a metal dish [On Topic content] )

Reply to
Jeff R.

Dang I got to check that out. I have a very large pear tree in the back yard, that produces bushales and bushales of pears. My dogs (Labs and Newfi's) eat the heck out of them when they fall off the tree. I think they learned this from watching my daughters horses eat pears whenever he is in the yard. I guess they figured if that big son of a gun can eat them maybe if we eat them we can be as big as he is. The dogs also will steal and eat sweet feed and even oats that she feed the horse.

Reply to
Diamond Jim

"Jeff R." wrote in news:45768442$0$23531$afc38c87 @news.optusnet.com.au:

LOL

Reply to
D Murphy

"Diamond Jim" wrote in news:HgBdh.72628$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com:

If they are eating the whole pear they probably aren't getting enough seeds to do them any harm. If they get into a heap of cores or a packet of seeds then they'll get sick.

Reply to
D Murphy