These kids need a good spanking?

TinyURL was created! The following URL:

/greece-school-district-bullied-footage- causes-outrage_n_1612925.html?1340215853 &icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl 1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D171675

has a length of 189 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

[Open in new window]

A pack of feral children, attacks and torments a school bus monitor. She is totally upset by the attack, and their vicious nature. (Which is probably why they continued?)

If I'd been the monitor on that bus, I'd have kicked some school kid ass. (Which is probably why that hasn't happened to me, lately?)

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

While it's easy to say things like that, one must remember it's the adults who are supposed to be teaching kids that verbal "attacks" do not justify physical attacks. It's also supposed to be a free speech country, so the kits have a right to say what they want and the adult has a right to ignore them, leave the area, etc.

This idea that a verbal insult justifies a physical attack is why we have thugs like Trayvon Martin and others deciding it's ok to physically attack someone who insulted their delicate sensibilities. It's the same uncivilized mentality that justifies "honor" murders.

Reply to
Pete C.

So what method of discipline do you think should have been used on these kids to train them to not behave like animals?

Yeah, blame anybody but the perpetrator.

If the parents are in jail the kids are no longer their problem, the kids become the problme of some paid foster parent.

Reply to
J. Clarke

This is what "liberalism" produces: foul-mouthed, abusive, feral punks.

You know the ending of "Dirty Harry"? If it had been this bus full of "liberally" educated cretins, Harry would have rescued the monitor and the driver, and let the killer do whatever he wanted with the punks.

Reply to
Röbert Recton

I would love to have read a followup that someone got on that bus and beat some of those kids bloody - broken bones, concussions, etc. They deserved it.

Reply to
Barack Obama

Notice the class of people that stick up for that thug Trayvon. Notice the MSM doesn't mention the kids booty from previous thefts. Poor little Trayvon had his whole life of crime ahead of him...how tragic to be shot be a registered Democrat. But then again, almost ALL shooting are done by Democrats or non-conservatives. They mostly shoot each other so......

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Why would it stop? What is the magic that the governement-paid foster parents would use?

So how would they have gone about teaching this? Give us a procedure.

Reply to
J. Clarke

If a kid bullies a kid at school, punish the bully. Geez.

Reply to
J. Clarke

And of the 4 thugs shot by Bernie Getz, the one he paralyzed is the only one who didn't commit a subsequent rape or other violent crime.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

True, a beating wouldn't teach them anything. The kind of punishment that would teach them something requires society to make a concerted effort, so it doesn't happen. Their parents also need to take part, or to be chastised. That also requires solidarity of effort.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

No that was more than a beating. A beating alone is done by one person with a cane in that case, but it wouldn't be effective unless the public was behind it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Well put. My foriegn born neieghbour has children to be proud of!

Reply to
grmiller