What is it? Set 445

2581 Sharpening station of some type. Scalpels?

2582 Fire bucket made to hang on a nail

2584 Hand saw sharpening vise.

2585 Buggy or early auto step

Reply to
DanG

Finally got the answers posted, the items were all correctly identified here in the newsgroups. When I was on the road I found some good stuff that I'll be looking forward to posting in the coming weeks, I need some help on at least a couple of them.

Rob H.

Thanks, those are some interesting gadgets.

.

Stormin Mormon