What is it? XL

I'll probably continue to restrict the characters in my posts to (7-bit) ASCII.

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Thanks, Martin, DoN, & Tim, for the info.

R, Tom Q. Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Thanks for the information, Scott & Martin.

I'd never heard of Trascii before - that's interesting.

I have worked with Baudot before, which could also get interesting, especially when the [FIGS] code wasn't recognized, or when the current loop wasn't set to "reverse" (IIRC, "reverse" was normal operation in the US Navy).

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush