WTB: 9" or 10" Logan lathe tailstock handle

I have a Logan 400 - 9" swing lathe and the handle was broken and very poorly fixed. I would like to do a face lift on the lathe and want a good shape Logan 9" or 10" tailstock handle. The 9" lathe handle is 3 1/2 " in diameter and the 10" lathe handle is 4" in diameter.

Please let me know if you have one and thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Pidwerbecki

Try Logan Actuator............... Paul in AJ AZ

Reply to
Pep674

Paul,

I've already been to Scott. I was hoping someone on the boards would have a handle that they don't need anymore.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Pidwerbecki