X - Y servo positioning table

Just found this on the Oregon Surplus EBAY site.

It looks very much like the circuit board positioning table from an old Universal Instruments leaded component inserting machine we used to have. We sold the whole machine to a guy in Pittsburg several years ago.

The state calls it a "robotic arm", but it is not.

I have no interest in this other than being a tax payer in the state. Hope someone can build something from it.

Paul

Reply to
pdrahn