Aluminium Specifications

Some while ago there was a discussion about alloy specs. and I remarked that the old AlFed handbook was an excellent resource. Sadly it is no longer available, AlFed having become a much less useful body than hitherto. I have recently un-earthed my copy from 10 yeas of storage and now scanned it.

It is available at:

Help yourself, it's 7.5MB for 88 pages of specs. compositions and properties for pretty well any available grade of alloy.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Shute