Homeworkshop Pages

Chaps

We've had a bit of a tidy up on the website that John Stevenson and I run and have a revised format.

Have a look and tell us if there are any problems. We've included a "links" listing that isn't comprehensive yet so if you have any suggestions please send them in. Also if you have any other ideas as to what else we could include please drop us a line.

Regards

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

If you _must_ use frames, then make the one with the links wider. currently the link names wrap if you use medium or larger text sizes in IE.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

In message , Charles Ping writes

What a lot of ads! What a lot of scrolling down!!

Would it be possible to split any month into, say, three categories: tools, models, books/magazines/drawings?

Reply to
Mike H

Comments noted and a few tweaks made.

Yup - a lot of ads. When volumes increase then splitting it might be worthwhile but at the moment it has critical mass with about 5-8 new ads per day - not much scolling if you look every day - the most recent ones are at the top!

Regards

Charles

Visit

The free pages to buy and sell workshop equipment

Reply to
Charles Ping

Perhaps posting For Sale ads and Wanted ads in different sections, might be easier?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

In message , Tom writes

Seconded!

Reply to
Mike H

Doin' a good job. Have a team point :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Charles and John,

The pages are excellent. I cannot fault them.

I look every day, and you don't charge me a penny. Thank you both.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Thirded!