Myfrod Changewheels

I Understand that the Changewheels from an ML7 are interchangeable with the Super seven - but I get the impression that they might also be interchangeable with the ML10 and ML4?

Does anyone know the full story?

Steve

---------------------------------------------------------- Steve Randall G8KHW snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com UKRA #1072 Level 2

steve randall

Same type of wheels all the way thru, all 20 DP at 14.5 degree pressure angle. The 10 series and 7 series are identical but the earlier 4 series didn't have a keyway but had a hole for a drive pin. Some interim gears had pin holes and keyways, probably to use old stock up.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson