Real, rhyming poems for engineers...

I went to the one in Edinburgh once. I didn't like it but girls (of all ages) visiting did. I was lucky to find a chair and watch the world go by.

Reply to
Aaron B

I was astonished and bemused at the Edinburgh Museum of Childhood to find toys that I had had which had since become museum pieces. Weird.

Sam

Reply to
Sam Wilson

In message , at

12:17:06 on Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Sam Wilson remarked:

That's what happens when you get old. I see appliances (both IT-related, and domestic) in museums, that I remember buying when they were new.

Reply to
Roland Perry

Many thanks for the link Dave, i thought me kegs would never dry, Dav

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed