Suffolk to Sussex

Probably a bit late in the day to post this, but I have a trip this Thursday (6th) from near Ipswich down to Worthing and back, and a half-empty load space in the Discovery if anyone needs anything collected/dropped off.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hmmm...

We'll be coming back from Stockton on Tees empty but fully loaded going up, need to know tonight if anything wants a lift back to Wellingborough or Luton.

Yesterday was 700-miles worth of Wales, land of the sheep sh*ggers :-)) saw plenty of sheep but very few people. Slowest and most obstinate drivers in the country! Fully loaded going there and a full-load collection at Stourbridge on the way home so couldn't offer anything in the way of transport.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

You could bring me a box of Kippers if you like

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Oak smoked?

Reply to
Peter Neill

I never look a gift horse in the mouth AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Bugger - just bought something in Sussex that needs to come to Suffolk

- and it's already Thursday!

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping