Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windchill PDM question
Anyone using WindChill PDM with Autocad? Specifically wondering how well it handles xrefs. We're a multi-discipline firm who relies heavily on references. Drawings are typically 2D plant design....
2
2

Pro/Intralink 3.3Ver Help required
Hi, I need Pro/Intralink 3.3Ver basic Help required. If any one is having Advance notes, please send it to my mail id Bye Biji
2
2

Pro-e to AutoCAD Conversion
Hi all, I am using pro-e 2001 and i am facing some scaling problems when i convert a pro-e drawing file into AutoCAD file is there any better way to convert pro-e drawings (2D) to AutoCAD without loss...
7
7

Corporate espionage hits PTC
charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable spokeswoman Nicole Rowe says "I think people are feeling a little = betrayed." Were I the "Product Development Company" whose lifeblood...
2
2

Using part parameters with family tables`
Good day all: We have some family tables set up for common parts. I noticed that whatever paramters (dwg_no, desc, remarks, etc) are used, only the last varibles set will show up on the BOM, drawing...
3
3

What are the best engineering sites?
Hello, We are putting together a list of the best engineering sites for data, reference, info, procurement, etc. If you can make a suggestion, that would be appreciated. The sites collected to date...
2
2

Wildfire 3.0 Videos
Pro/E Wildfire 3.0 Tips videos are now available for download at for April include: collision, sketcher, shaded drawings, Mechanica, section properties, component interface, new assembly ui and more....
2
2

CPU usage
Hello: I have P4 3 GHZ 1.5 GB RAM. But still Pro/e WF 2.0 (Pro/Intralink) runs very slow is there anyway I can increase (prioritize) CPU usage for this process because when I check CPU usage it says 1...
2
2

Rename bulk items
I am using Pro-E 2001 and was wondering if there was a way to rename a bulk item within the assembly
2
2

proe -piping
Hi folks ! could anyone suggest me how to find a free tutorial or good web site to get practice with pro-piping and cabling ?? (i'm using WF2) Happy easter to everybody Pier
2
2

Job Posting -- Product Design (Palo Alto, CA)
Speck Products is seeking a highly motivated product designer to aid in the rapid growth of our iPod mp3 player, Sirius/XM satellite radio, and TREO/Motorola cellular accessory product line. The...

Why do i need to unlock applications
I have ProE & ProTOOLKIT licenses on my machine. #14 1 Pro/TOOLKIT Development Licenses Wildfire 2.0 Ext #PROE_ESP1 1 Pro/ENGINEER Development Licenses Wildfire 2.0 Flt Lic Even with these license I...

Design Engineer (Power Train) needed in Illinois
Design Engineers (hands-on in Pro-E), background in Automotive/Heavy equipment mfg. A Fortune 100 company and world's largest construction Equipment manufacturer is looking for accpomplished...
5
5

text styles
As I see it there is no capability for ProE to import text styles from a file or another drawing. If not in the drawing template they must be added manually to each drw. Am I correct? Thanks
2
2

mechanica structure is friction possible ?
Hi, I have to make a thermal-structural analysis and I'm wondering if this one is possible with Mechanica or not. the assembly I have to analyse is the following one : In a groove of a (big) steel...