hiding part in view

I'm trying to hide / suppress a component in an assembly in a particular view in a drawing. And only in that view. I have tried the hide switch but that blanks all instances of that component in all views. I have tried placing the component on a layer and blanking that layer but again that affects all views. I only wish to hide that component in one particular view. Is this possible and if so what menu choice am I missing?

Rob

Reply to
Zeus

Try view>drawing display

Reply to
nono

Think View / Drawing Display / Component Display is what you want (assuming WF).

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Reply to
Kirk

Reply to
nono

Thank you gentlemen, that did the trick perfectly. I don't know how I missed that myself after I went through all the menus.

Reply to
Zeus