Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Drafting questions - Wildfire
Q1: How do you dimension the centre for a large radius, ie its centre is off the sheet? [at the moment I bodge it by drawing lines and using notes to 'create' a dimension - not very clever] If you...
1
1

Pro/E to .OBJ problems
I am trying to export Pro/E 2001 to .OBJ format and it works with some of the models, but some of them just make Pro/E crash (really crash, disapears from screen and has to be re-started) I thought it...

OBJ Export
I am trying to export models made in Pro/Engineer 2001 to .OBJ format, and some models work, but some just crash Pro/E. It acctually just goes off the screen and has to be re-started. I don't know if...

Pro E class / training
I am interested in taking a class and learning Pro E. I currently use SolidWorks but have seen a lot of companies using Pro E. Can anyone tell me who offers such a training class and perhaps a student...
5
5

springs
How do you guys handle springs in assemblies? I don't want two models of the spring, and have modelled it uncompressed for the spring drawing. But in the assy I want it shown compressed. Any ideas?...
6
6

pro-mechanica newbie question.
Hi everybody. I´m trying to learn pro-mechanica (2001) and I have a tutorial, that I´m trying to walk through. It says that I should apply/create a socalled "bearing load", which I can´t find/see...
4
4

AMD Processor support?
I'm looking to build a system that may someday run Pro/E... I see that AMD isn't on PTC's website under Platform support. Does this mean I should stay on the Intel side of the world? What does...
2
2

ru2 ¹ï§Ü¤£´º®ð ru2
¹ï§?£´º®ð>>>>¦b®a¤u§@¼W¥[¦¬¤J ±b¸¹¡Gsohoman *W3

Tangent Spline & config.pro
Using Pro/E 2001 while in the sketcher(intent manager off) how does one constrain a spline to be tangent to another entity(ie. datum plane, presketched line, etc) I have tried by creating a strait...
3
3

question about view types in ProE drawings
I'm wondering if I can specify to show hidden lines or no hidden lines for each view on the same sheet? Right now they are all either wire frame, hidden, or no hidden depending on what I choose from...
2
2

recursive replace
I need to update the naming of some components used in assemblies. The problem is there are hundreds of assemblies so opening each one and choosing replace isn't an option. Basically a manufacturer...
3
3

Re: Hello all I was wondering
Probably not. Forget Catia if you can't afford better than Windows ME. Dave

cad draw of con-rod
Hy I'm searching a cad draw (.dwg) of a connecting rod engine (Carrillo if it's possible). Can you help me? Thank's a lot. Sam
3
3

ProductView Publishing question
ProductView 2001 publishing intralink data using Batch Publisher. Does anybody know the difference between the options 'publish dependencies' and 'include drawing models'? Thanks Anthony Barlow
2
2

autocad question
is it possible to translate Microsoft Excel data (e.g. I have 2 columns of data x & y) into Autocad graphical format? I have 400 points therefore I cannot input them one by one manually.
2
2