How many g's can a typical circuit board withstand? (2023 Update)

Grow up, OM

Reply to
Airy R Bean

Bloody Hell ! can we have that in english .

Dave

Reply to
dave Stanton

hi robin

i need to submit a black box for acceleration centrifuge test at 15g for 60s. wondering how to proceed to survive the test. i am willing to pay for professional advice. pse revert. my contact : snipped-for-privacy@singnet.com.sg winston

Reply to
winston chu

hi

i like to hear from you the survivability of a black box tested at 15g for 60s.

Reply to
wilson196043

hi

i need to send a black box for centrifuge acceleration test for 15g at 60s. You got any feel how severe is this?

Reply to
wilson196043