Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Robotics Links
Tolga, You'll get a bunch of decent replies here for sure, but here's my 2 cents. The Boe-Bot from a good beginner bot. If you are handy with hardware, and know your way around a PC, you'll be all...
4
4

How to compute the sensing resistor for an L298?
If you don't want to use them, tie them to straight ground. They are only there to turn amps into volts so you can track the current. best regards Robin G Hewitt
1
1

Basic for PIC?
Hi, I just received a pic programmer from a friend, but rather than learn pic assembly, I'm hoping there is a free pic basic compiler our interpreter out there. picBasic compiler looks nice, but...
3
3

Hand-like Robot
For designing hand or leg part of the robot,How you doing turning part of it?The only way is to use a DC Motor.Or is there any other way???
2
2

UAVs and Robotics - what is legal?
The Rocketry codes basicly say a rocket cannot have an active guidance system. They have to be more like SCUDS. Point and shoot. For more info check out and its FAQ also Visit and Ralph >
21
21

Infrared Sensor
Dear friends: I'm trying to setup an infrared sensor with Basic Stamp 2. I'm sending a freqout pulse of 40000 to an emiter LED and I'm using a SHARP GP1U26X Detector Maybe someone can help me with a...
1
1

Re: Gizmology: Weird sensor question
Cor! Strike a light!
2
2

Robot construction ideas
I am starting construction on another robotics project, and wanted to get some ideas, and share some as well. The limiting factor for me has been machinning capabilities. At work, I build with ABEC 5...
20
20

SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC V3.4
For Immediate Release July 29, 2003 TOUCH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. RELEASES SHEERPOWER 4GL -- BEYOND BASIC SAN DIEGO -- SheerPower 4GL -- Beyond BASIC is a full development language, but shares many...

Re: BAE Systems Microprocessors Enroute To Mars
Ron of NASA, why are you stooping to posting a "BAE Press Release" for a contractor from Why is the U.S. government making press release posts for a private company? At BAE Systems, we provide some of...
1
1

FA: XCV300 BG432 FPGA parts ( 450 pieces )
GOTO: eBay Mobile

Re: DARPA Grand Challenge: Join Team Overbot in Silicon Valley
So did everybody sign up? I felt the tug, but then, rethought. I am disappointed in our governments desire to offer a million dollar prize for a field of entries which will surely cost the entrants...
1
1

Re: New controller requirements
Well, blueeyedpop mentioned this to you before, but to repeat, the IsoPod(TM) V2 SR option from my company New Micros, Inc. has: 2 RS232, SR option takes 7 to 20+VDC and sources a 5V and a 3.3V supply...
2
2

Gizmology??
--Taking a class by same name; curious to know if any classmates are reading this group. Went to Yahoo group for the class today and got one of those cryptic messages saying the group was "unavailable...

Computer Power Supply- How to use for hobby supply?
I got an ATX computer power supply (HEC-250AR-T) that I wanted to use as a fixed voltage power supply at my workbench. I plugged it in, pressed the on switch, and- nothing. The fan did not come on and...
4
4