ANNOUNCING NARAM-46

I'm not willing to enter into an open ended bet. NEXT attempt. AT NARAM-46. Honestly, I don't think you'll succeed unless you start listening to others for advice, but don't have a clue how many attempts you'll try before you realize that. We could be into triple digit NARAMs by then :-)

Bob Kaplow

But consistent.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

However it does it, is probably wrong since a glider flies during boost at an angle of attack, has flutter, and other dynamic effects, that well offset the static effects.

I would take the assumed frontal area and add 20% and take the assumed drag and add 30-50% and you will get close.

This coming from a guy who did this:

Just non-conventional vehicle Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine