Anybody else seen this on the USR website?

Reece Talley wrote:

Reece Talley wrote:

get out of the way" kind of attitude. My dealings with him have all been... cryptic. I do have to admit, my patience runs thin... That being said, I have seen a number of his reloads fail.> --

There, now it's happened to you too.
:) steve
Reece Talley wrote:

get out of the way" kind of attitude. My dealings with him have all been... cryptic. I do have to admit, my patience runs thin... That being said, I have seen a number of his reloads fail.> --

There, now it's happened to you too.
:) steve
SNip That being

Its the brand of cream cheese he uses to water down the ingredients.....He has to save a buck where he can so he can pay his fines.
=============================================Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ }<((((o> ~~~~~~ }<{{{{o> ~~~~~~~ }<(((((o>
Vince wrote:

And how many Aerotech motors have you flown, total?
BTW, if "shrapnel" from a single-use motor went buzzing past your ear, you were way too close to the pad. Safe distance requirements exist for a reason.

What makes you think Jerry's motors are any better?
I've flown plenty of Jerry's motors in the past, and tons of AT motors. I've also flown a bunch of ProXX motors, a few Ellis motors, and a good number of other brands past and present (Reaction Labs, Ravenna, Syner-Jet, Teeling Tech, Estes, etc.)
I've had catoes and/or delay/ejection failures with ALL of those brands. Some had more problems than others. So far, the most reliable (based on my personal experiences and observations) have been Aerotech and CTI (ProXX). I would place Jerry's motors somewhere around the upper middle of the reliability scale -- definitely not the worst, but not quite best either.

Not many, but my failure rate with 24mm and 18mm Aerotech SU motors has been about 33%.
My experience with the RMS motors has been very good, though.

I was 30 feet away from a D21-7, which I believe is WELL ouside the safe distance requirements. It CATO'd violently, and once of the densest pieces buzzed right past my ear. Never found it.

Let me write this in caps, in case you have difficulty reading small print: I NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING, AND DID NOT MAKE THAT CLAIM.
Was that clear enough? My GOD, I simply state that I've had dismal reliability problems with Aerotech, and you jump all over my case like I'm some sort of Jerry groupie, which I am clearly not.
Vince wrote:

Encouraging Jerry's AT-bashing by saying "MORE POWER TO HIM" sure doesn't sound to me like "simply" a report of reliability problems with a few motors.

Too bad so sad.
AZ Woody wrote:

ah yes annother village idiot ,,,as in, we are bored and must dredge up something to cause a stir.. I have nothing better to contribute
you sir are dispicable...and have just proven yorself just as pitifull as the scum you obviously admire so much
spiff wrote:

Say what???
spiff wrote:

And the village idiot has spoken....
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
spiff wrote:

What's your problem? Do you think Jerry should get away with these kind of sleazy tactics? Do you call the local reporter a "village idiot" whenever he uncovers something reprehensible? If someone reports a crime, do you blame them instead of blaming the person who committed the crime?
The fact is someone had to dig and uncover the page than make it public. It was not at all effective untill someone dug it up and made a big post out of it on the News group.tell me why Ray do people keep dredging this stuff up? because all they can think about is J.I. ? sounds like a kinky love-hate thing doesn't it?
according to sources, the mosaic will be revealed in due time.

We just bust Jerry's nuts to fill time until the mosaic if revealed. Think of it as building idols while Moses was on the mountain and the Mosaic is the 10 Commandments. 8-)
Spliff... Try reading what I said one more time, and give it some time to sink in, because you just can't seem to comprehend what you read!
For my own reasons, I did a goggle search containing only my name. There, towards the top of the list of search results was my name on a USR page. So I looked at it, and posted the link here, as I thought others might be interested to find they were quoted!
It was way less than a minute from when I typed my name into goggle, to viewing a USR webpage were I was quoted (out of context). I sure don't qualify that as "had to dig and uncover the page"!
The "big post" was two sentences long, had a link to the page, and listed 5 names of people I know read RMR, as they may want to take issues with being included in "testimonials" for a vender they may not support.

Like this?
"Spliff must either be a alternate JI persona, some newbie who knows nothing about JI, or part of the JI cult, complete with the purple shroud and new Nikes waiting for the mothership to certify them (as they must be certifiable!)." -AZ Woody

So YOU propogated a quote you had questions about?
Thanks!

spiff wrote:

Woody already told you how he found that page. He wasn't looking for anything related to Jerry at all.
You seem to be upset because this page makes Jerry look like a sleazy jerk, and you don't want people to know he's a sleazy jerk. Well, too bad. If you don't think people should see what Jerry posts on his site, maybe you should complain to Jerry for posting it there in the first place.

He DID post it to rmr thereafter.
Then YOU started replying to several messages in the thread.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Yes, that's how it's done.
Welcome to usenet.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

And YOU posted it on the web in the first place. If you don't want people to see it, why did you put it up?