Anybody else seen this on the USR website?

What do you do with your time, Jerry? Oh, and how much time did you do?

Yeah, that foiled your plan to rip him off. Oh and he also "chimed in" about the graphics you ripped off too.

=F4

Reply to
raydunakin

And YOU posted it on the web in the first place. If you don't want people to see it, why did you put it up?

raydunakin

I don't have a problem with someone bringing to light another of Jerry's sleazy actions. I don't know why you do have a problem with it. I certainly want to know when Jerry's using anything I've said to bash his competitors or promote his products.

Reply to
raydunakin

Watch out Dave, I think Jerry's proposing!

Reply to
raydunakin

Then I guess "Google" has a real problem, as I don't remember giving them permission to archive my RMR postings.. (:-)

Fred "It's our perception that causes our opinion to change, not the facts, unless you are a lawyer, then it is neither"

Reply to
WallaceF

ROTFLMAO!

Bob Kaplow

I just ordered one of these from Andy Woerner at Polecat Aerospace.

should have it Monday. This looks great. It has a fiber glass nosecone and the airframe is glassed too all for 100 bucks. (not including a 'chute which I already have) I did get a few upgrades that raised the price. I had a 98mm motor mount put in so I can use

3x38mm motors or 1x54mm. Andy is also making the adaptors. I also got the dual deploment option. I figure with this setup, it'll be great on both large and small fields. I'll let everyon know what I think of it.

If kits from HWSBN make you happy, that's great. It's the bad regulatory advice and other bs he pulls that gets people going.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Very cool, thanks. I'll keep it in mind and an eye out for your report.

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

Point :)

Exactly.

snip

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Report errors :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Creative editing? Why don't you buy a clue and learn when it's a good time to STFU?

"I...suck" "I...am a...thief" I...am...an egomaniac and thief."

Thirty seconds on Google Groups provided the preceeding direct quotes from you. That and another thirty seconds of following your lead in editing techniques.

T"Clue-by-four"K

Reply to
TDKozan

I just received my kit from Polecat Aerospace. It came well packed and seems to include everything I might need. As I mentioned, the body tube comes fiberglassed and the NC is made of fiberglass. The fins are unwarped baltic birch and come already beveled. Everything seems to fit very nicely. I took some pictures which I will post to abmr.

Reply to
Phil Stein

So that would be the exploded view? ;) I can't make out the fiberglass. Just show us us finished rocket. :)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

I came with with the fiberglass already on so if you're looking at it, you see the fiberglass. 8-)

It is finished that's a picture after the first flight. I either forgot the glue or it was a bonus delay. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I guess nothing new has come up in rmr, just Jerry and his old scmas and sleaze...........wonder of wonders, but then again I am not surprised either.

"Just Foxeye"

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Roy

SNip That being

Its the brand of cream cheese he uses to water down the ingredients.....He has to save a buck where he can so he can pay his fines.

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Roy

Once in a while he changes the words but the story stays the same.

Reply to
Phil Stein