Anybody else seen this on the USR website?

Woody already told you how he found that page. He wasn't looking for anything related to Jerry at all.

You seem to be upset because this page makes Jerry look like a sleazy jerk, and you don't want people to know he's a sleazy jerk. Well, too bad. If you don't think people should see what Jerry posts on his site, maybe you should complain to Jerry for posting it there in the first place.

Reply to
raydunakin

THIS is what they do with their time. Google around looking for unlinked pages.

Like this one they found:

Then Gary Rosenfield himself chimed in and stated the obvious. That "clones" would require the specialized end cap, and he had no intention of selling them through RCS.

Stating the obvious.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Huh? Not including megabytes of chit chat in a thread or message is NOT quoting out of context.

In fact KEEPING the meaning of the sentence and surrounding paragraph is the standard of "in-context". Please show me if any variances exist so I can ask someone to fix them.

Thank you.

It's not like you are saying Aerotech doesn't have bonus delays or that the Mantis is the greatest pad ever, or that Copperheads work with stock Aerotech launch controllers superbly. Are you?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He DID post it to rmr thereafter.

Then YOU started replying to several messages in the thread.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Like this?

"Spliff must either be a alternate JI persona, some newbie who knows nothing about JI, or part of the JI cult, complete with the purple shroud and new Nikes waiting for the mothership to certify them (as they must be certifiable!)."

-AZ Woody

So YOU propogated a quote you had questions about?

Thanks!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, Is this what you do with your time?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Yes, that's how it's done.

Welcome to usenet.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You copy me over and over in life.

I have a suggestion. Get married and have a kid. Make your mom proud.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's funny.

jerry, is your mommy proud that you are a convicted fraud and felon?

Maybe you parents could give you a quarter million dollars or so, to get you out of debt.

If you want, I could ask her for you.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Jumped out from behind the bushes and screamed on

7/4/2005 21:38:

Y'know Ray, strangely enough, we have one thing in common. In the six years I've been mostly lurking around r.m.r, about the same percentage of our OT posts has been spent poking sticks at He Who Shall Not Be Named. Unfortunately, that's where the similarity falls apart.

We diverge when it comes to objectivity. I like to think I still have some and that I am able to recognize foolishness, hypocrisy, and outright spite regardless of the source. Acting as if you think that anything coming from the chorus of harpies circling HWSNBN, no matter how crass, is good and anything even moderately neutral about HWSNBN is evil makes you look like something out of _Lord of the Flies_ to an even partially objective observer.

YMMV, HAND, &c., &c.,

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

Go for it.. Maybe I'll get that consulting fee Jerry was talking about..(:-)

Reply to
WallaceF

AZ Woody Jumped out from behind the bushes and screamed on 7/4/2005 21:50:

Aw, gee Woody does this mean we won't be taking long hot showers together any more?

You /have/ succeeded in making me feel bad though: Characterizing your contributions in this thread as "Lame" was completely wrong and I apologize and retract it utterly. "Limp", fits the bill ever so much better.

Now, bugger off you thick, oxygen thieving, top-posting, Usenet-clueless git.

T"Posting as myself and for myself only for over a decade."K

-- Cogito ergo bibo

Reply to
TDKozan

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have a suggestion. Get married and have a kid. Make your mom proud.

Stop fixating on me, I am not worth it :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This should be in the FAQ

Reply to
Dale Greene

jerry, What is the purpose of attributing the above statements to Me?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

See how much fun you can have when providing a public service, Dale?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The Jerry FAQ that is. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Ray - be sure and read this one. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

No. Only MANY other uses.

This position has proven right and reasonable in practice as well. As you can see I quote a lot of folks. Some friendly to me, some not. But they have with only two exceptions, either welcomed the posting, or merely tolerated it.

When I am forced to eliminate or modify a single post, I typically have about 10-20 added :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Your reader is munged.

Jerry:

I have a suggestion. Get married and have a kid. Make your mom proud. Stop fixating on me, I am not worth it :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine