Anybody else shut out of TRF?

When you applied for that LEMP, what explosives did you tell the ATF you would be manufacturing?

=CC

Reply to
raydunakin

They fixed my account - now "everything's in butter". :^)

Reply to
bit eimer

I want to clarify my original post.

I could have better stated my position as:

It's free, I have no right to gripe.

In fact I applaud what they do. It is a flame-free environment where everyone is welcome. Yes a few people have been bounced for being uncivil However, it is a private forum, and the owner's rules apply. I have just never felt the need to test them.

Reply to
Al Gloer