Blast At PlasterBlaster

Just got back from PlasterCity.

am I beat. Windy the first evening and Friday. Tooo much sun and not enough water! Got to see 6 or so 17' tall Tomahawks on Hypertek M1000s, soar into the air at the same time. Also got to see the particles and impact crater of one of those. The 10' tall MarsLander and 9' tall Saturn V flights were INCREDIBLE!! The SV
will just blow your mind! I understand the Lander was given away after it's flight. Four hundred and 50 some odd Mosquito clones got off the pad at once. I'm sure there'll be a report on the above site soon (they were still packing when we left). A quite exciting Level 3 attempt gave 3 of us (working at the far pads) with a clear view of an M motor exiting through the nose of a 1/6th scale V2 just after launch. It sailed to where we HAD been standing and within 10-15' of the slowest of our crew. Yikes! The Bastard Titan with drop away boosters appeared to work flawlessly. Late nights, calm weekend weather and excellent folks. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PULLED OFF AN EVEN BETTER PB THAN LAST YEAR!!!!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith