California Codes

Knowing the first hand information that he does, I think he probably should.

Reply to
Phil Stein

He said something about trying to raise money for lawyers to that end, but that he specifically did not want anyone to pay the assessment itself "for" him... motive thereof, I suspect, may be as suggested above.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

DG wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Right, like there's really anybody _that_ stupid.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Leave the peolples republic of california and move to Nevada. Cheaper , Cleaner and we have Black Rock.

Reply to
Roktluver

Do you plan to take further liberties with the truth??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Only if I get a free prepaid trip to CA., including, a round trip airline ticket in my name, hotel and car rental.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

If its cleaner, then why is that rock black? 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Video conference. Around here even the dinky little District Justices have it.

You stand a better chance to get people to pay your expenses than Jerry has to get people to pay his legal fees.

Reply to
Phil Stein

So you can see it off to the side of the pale, dusty plain of the dry lake bed.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

With people taking an attitude like _that_, I'd be surprised if Jerry would post anything here if he were filing any such challenge.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

If I was in "big fines" shoes, I would of never brought the subject up on RMR, much less responded to comments. If he would of kept his mouth shut, no one would of searched for the truth and found the DOT document that defined his "taking liberties with the truth". Can I get an amen??

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

If he's smart - weather he is or not is a debatable subject.

Of course if he were smart, he would not have alienated so many people in the hobby.

Oh well sucks to be Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein

AMEN!

Point!

That should be in the FAQs!

We should thank Jerry for this. It has great entertainment value.

Reply to
Phil Stein