Complicating a problem

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

968
http://v-serv.com/atf/nprm968 /
Anybody that says I'm wrong is crazy this is a problem and it does make it harder on me and you. I get letters from Aerotech about how they want their dealers to stop and make sure they dont ship motors/reloads wrong. It is just feeding fuel for the ATF's fire.
As for any H,I,J reloads you have seen with no LEUP, that is becuase some dont need it, example, look at AEROTECH's price sheets, restricted access is where you need your LEUP NOT East access so some relaods H,I,J are ok.
I wasnt trying to start a fight or anything just stating the obvious problem

ATF does not regulate shipping.
Perhaps BOTH you and Aerotech are confused.
You are certainly BOTH confused on 27 CFR 555.141-a-8.
Here'sproof: "look at AEROTECH's price sheets, restricted access is where you need your LEUP"

You pointed out a shipping "problem" which PERHAPS you are not a part of.
You then ignored an even greater problem. Treating exempt goods as regulated WRT BATFE.
Perhaps voluntary COMPLIANCE should be attempted by you and Aerotech sometime.
Jerry

False.
27 CFR 555.141-a-8.
I'll prove it.
ALL "sport motors" are ATF exempt.
Period.
Here's the law that shows that:
27 CFR 555.11, Propellant Actuated Device. Any tool or special mechanized device or gas generator system which is actuated by a propellant or which releases and directs work through a propellant charge.
27 CFR 555.141 exemptions (a) (8) Gasoline, fertilizers, propellant actuated devices, or propellant actuated industrial tools manufactured, imported, or distributed for their intended purposes.
Here's the JUDGE's words verifying it.
"In addition, the Court finds that the ATF's pronouncement that sport rocket motors are not PADs is invalid because it was made without compliance with the notice-and-comment rulemaking procedures of the OCCA and the APA."
Here is the court order that is from:
http://www.v-serv.com/atf/62.pdf
Just repetitiously factual Jerry

Then stop illegally demanding LEUP's for EXEMPT goods.

With a government that wants to take control of everything and a bunch of people believing in "reduce the population because we're ruining the planet" and the new world order, no matter what we do anything pyrotechnic will most likely be strictly regulated out of existence. The government already deemed anything pyrotechnic a threat to their existence...
Which government are you talking about, yours are ours?

What, no more crackers? That's almost anti Chinese.

What, no more crackers? That's almost anti Chinese.
No, just authoritarian. The natural tendency of all governments anywhere, as well as most "concerned citizen's" groups and religious orders.

Hmmm.