[Dave Grayvis] Brian Teeling

Who really cares anymore?

Reply to
Mike

Maybe the document only exists in your imagination?

Well, at least you can't claim these things are bogus.

Reply to
RayDunakin

hence he is on my killfile (which makes this thread challenging to read)

If he had a case, he would sue, and most likeley win.

it seems he doesn't, he didn't.

Jerry, while you may be motivated to keep justifying that you are "in the right" I would think of filing a cease and desist order on this guy. RMR doesn't need his drivel, you'll be able to sue for dammages if he is wrong and doesnt shut up, or he could file a countersuit if he is right (I doubt considering his foul language)

Reply to
tater schuld

I'm not sure that "making argumentative postings on usenet" is something that a cease-and-desist order can be applied to...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

He already has won in court against Jerry, and still hasn't been paid. What good would it do to sue again?

Jerry can't sue anyone, he's a "vexatious litigant".

Reply to
RayDunakin

Yea jerry, sue Me, that way I can get My money.

Oh wait, you can't sue Me, you've been deemed a vexatious litigant.

Poor jerry.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Even if you could, enforcing it would be near impossible.

Reply to
Zak Orion

The same people that care about Jerry's motors being decertified. (Jerry and a few of his supporteres) In other words no one.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Actually for a while JI did do a cease and desist, when he went on vacation to Hawaii. Lucky bastard :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

We were lucky too - then he came back.

Reply to
Phil Stein

:)

I didn't tell anyone :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Definitely not. It was signed personally by Brian Teeling and was entered as evidence in the original partnership dissolution trial.

Are you refuting THAT??

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Phil Stein Dave Grayvis Ray Dunakin Fred Wallace

Oh,wait those are the same precise names on most folks killfiles.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You mean Tripoli, Rogers, Kelly?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bullseye!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Better to be in someone's kill file than fined $40 gran by the man and on pins and needles till the next hand..(;-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

It was a civil fraud trial. I guess the jury did not find it compelling evidence.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

At this point, they don't seem to care. Remember a few years ago I asked them what had to be done to get your motors certified? You have to do the same thing everyone else is doing. Check the TMT page.

Good news - it looks like there is going to be another approved manufacturer soon.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry - wipe your face or is your mouth the bullseye?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Wanna bet that BIG FINE doubles down in the next hand?

Reply to
Phil Stein