[Dave Grayvis] Brian Teeling

When asked to post a particular document from a trial and case file, he is unable to do so. He is reliant entirely on public filings and items previously scanned and posted by me, or public websites.

What is his purpose in life other than to troll rmr daily?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is "Dave Grayvis" even actually the mysterious Brian Teeling after all if he's unable to produce a copy of a document that the real "Brian Teeling" would have had access to?

Someone who comes forth out of nowhere and says things like "when are you going to give me my money" ought to be subject to certain burdens of proof with respect to identifying himself, no?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Why don't you post your document?

Does it exist? What does/would it say? What would it prove?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What document would that be? If I had access to it, then so does jerry. Maybe he can scan you a copy. Or he could just reach around and hand it to you.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I think he has made more on topic tech posts that you have recently.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Do you think Jerry would pay him if he did?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Everybody but Brian has met, conferred, received.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The point is to prove that You are a person with access. Jerry already said what document. (Something about a "patnership agreement" IIRC - I think the real "Brian Teeling" would know perfectly well what he was referring to...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

That's hard to believe. Why wouldn't he?

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's obvious. I was asking what you think.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That would be between Jerry and Brian... it has yet to be conclusively demonstrated that the entity posting as "Dave Grayvis" has any standing in the matter.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

More to the point, he refuses to say and also refuses to meet and confer. His goal seems to be discord not cash.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ask Dave Grayvis yourself. You seem to love blasting emails back and forth with him.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yea, where is my consulting fee??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

maybe the document jerry refers to does not exist. big jerry, was the document in question, entered as evidence? Post a copy.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

More BS from jerry.

jerry has never paid off any of the judgment. Not a penny.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

What's to confer? Where do you want to meet? will you Bring My money?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Wattsa matter? You Jealous?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Sounds like it was on a "contingency fee" basis... you can have all the H160's you want as soon as you make arrangements for DOT to view them as materials of well-known and manageable hazard characteristics (instead of "untested New Explosives").

Otherwise, there is no legal way for you to collect... since you are referring to a "fee", any attempt to send you what you have coming would constitute "transportation in commerce", wouldn't it?

:)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I guess I'm screwed on both counts.. Jerry wins again. :)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace