[DOT NEWS] accidents

That is inconsistent with MANY of Fred Wallace's and Ray Dunakin's comments BTW.
Anthony's comments seem to be orthagonal to my fine Dave.
JERRY
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
That is your SOLE evidence of correctness.
ANY reading of the fine order as compared to fact or regulation or documentation quickly shows it is based on a house of cards of falsification, misstatement, and criminal fraud.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
How would you know if rocket motors were present in the cargo hold, if the package was not properly marked as such?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
Which is exactly what happened with ValueJet. "Improbable" doesn't mean "impossible". If it can happen, it will happen, eventually.
Reply to
RayDunakin
How do you know? If someone ships motors illegally and deceptively labeled, there's certainly a chance that they could end up on a passenger flight.
Reply to
RayDunakin
I'd say that applies to you, Dave. You automatically assume that all regulation is bad and everything the government says or does is wrong, and everything Jerry says or does is right.
Reply to
RayDunakin
The legal ones anyway. The illegal shippers just mark their hazmat as "model aircraft parts" or some such nonsense.
Reply to
RayDunakin
I don't make any assumptions about Jerry. I draw conclusions.
As for the government, assuming that they're wrong until proven otherwise is more likely to be accurate than assuming that "they're the government - they _must_ be right..."
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker

Site Timeline