[DOT NEWS] accidents

That is inconsistent with MANY of Fred Wallace's and Ray Dunakin's comments BTW.

Anthony's comments seem to be orthagonal to my fine Dave.

JERRY

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How many people died?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Once again, who was fined????

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

That is your SOLE evidence of correctness.

ANY reading of the fine order as compared to fact or regulation or documentation quickly shows it is based on a house of cards of falsification, misstatement, and criminal fraud.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What the hell are you BS'ing about now?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What else is there to show correctness??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you Jerry. You just don't get it.. I don't believe you ever will..

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You seem to view the behavior of the friggin' government as some kind of "touchstone of truth"...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

How would you know if rocket motors were present in the cargo hold, if the package was not properly marked as such?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It does...

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Only if I am in agreement, based on my own principles.. Find your bridge Dave..

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Point. Well made point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Certainly.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Which is exactly what happened with ValueJet. "Improbable" doesn't mean "impossible". If it can happen, it will happen, eventually.

Reply to
RayDunakin

How do you know? If someone ships motors illegally and deceptively labeled, there's certainly a chance that they could end up on a passenger flight.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I'd say that applies to you, Dave. You automatically assume that all regulation is bad and everything the government says or does is wrong, and everything Jerry says or does is right.

Reply to
RayDunakin

The legal ones anyway. The illegal shippers just mark their hazmat as "model aircraft parts" or some such nonsense.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I agree with the above; your point, his statement as amended.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

The above two statements, just about sums up the realities of what is relevant.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I don't make any assumptions about Jerry. I draw conclusions.

As for the government, assuming that they're wrong until proven otherwise is more likely to be accurate than assuming that "they're the government - they _must_ be right..."

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker