Effects of getting a LEUP...

It's Calvinball. They make up the rules as they go.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

They used that form with my last renewal / inspection as well. I asked for a copy and was refused. I asked for a copy of their list of regulated motors and was refused. I asked for a copy of the LAW that regulated motors over

62.5 grams and she showed me her copy of the federal register with the nPrm.

Which still makes them a bunch of useless JBGTs.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

All, Thanks for all the answers.

KT

Reply to
kimballt

Just what do they plan to do with the information in question 18 ;)

how many bsods would they want to track.

Reply to
AlMax