FA: Complete Dr.Rocket 38 System + Extras!

Getting out of the hobby....

I have the following lightly used motor system for Auction on ROL

2 - Fwd Closures (Both are open type) 2 - Aft Closures 1 - 38/240 Casing 1 - 38/360 Casing 1 - 38/480 Casing 1 - 38/600 Casing

All items are still in GREAT condition, and the casings have no dents.

I will also include the carry case for these motors.

Thanks for reading my post! Scott Dernbach AKA SaleStalker (eBay, ROL)

Reply to
ScottD AKA SaleStalker

I have some "NEW"

29mm 38mm 54mm 75mm set's for sale too!

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Steven

This auction was canceled due to so many revisions, and too high of a price set to start! Please see the new listing on rol!

Reply to
ScottD AKA SaleStalker