Flash Gordon static models [$$$]

Just saw an ad for these. The price is steep, but they are pretty cool looking...

Bob Kaplow

I believe that they still let you leave!

Reply to
Muggs

These are more reasonably priced, if you can still get them:

Greg Cisko

Very nice! Too bad they're so pricey. With a bit of thread, movie-making possibilities abound!

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

With a drill, flight possibilities abound as well. ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Yeah, but this country was supposed to be the place that people could come _to_ when they needed to leave other countries to get _away_ from that sort of thing... maybe we should just paint over the poem on the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty: you know, the one that says "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Please pass the paint.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You live in central Ca. right? Then you know that they still come, they just don't all have green cards.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry "huffing" paint fumes is bad. you shouldn't do it.

Or at least cut back some.

And wipe the paint off your face. That's a real bust with the cops.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

John Coker is working on a *big* flying model of this rocket...

Looks like a pretty serious construction effort too!

Reply to
Niall Oswald