history: Handbook of Model Rocketry

of loss I don't mind,
ed is easy to
Sixth: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Stine, G. Harry (George Harry). Handbook of model rocketry / by G. Harry Stine. - 6th ed. p. cm. Includes bibliographical references and index. ISBN 0-471-59361-3 (paper) 1. Rockets (Aeronautics)-Models. I. Title. TL844.S77 1994 629.46'52'0228-dc20 93-33018
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
again with a few updates.
before, if anyone can add
technical/professional journals, but I
but are the books any good?
:)
Reply to
tater schuld
I believe there was a very interesting presentation on the history of US model rocketry at the British Rocketry Oral History Project conference a few weeks ago.
Chris
Reply to
Chris Eilbeck
chris: yes there was , given by Paul Lavin, before the "meltdown".... I assume this will be in a BROHP proceedings at some future date? I emailed him and got no response...
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
I have a Fourth Edition...
Publisher: Follett Text Copyright: 1976 Illustrations copyright: 1976
ISBN Paper: 0-695-80615-7 ISBN Cloth: 0-695-80616-5
Library of Congress Number: 75-13852
No separate publication date given.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
Reply to
Mario Perdue
For this I would prefer snail mail. E-mail me your snail mail address, and I'll gladly send you a copy.
Chuck Rogers snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
CRogers168
Yep, I'll be there both days. Dunno about lashup (BlackJack is still many motor tubes short of a heinous cluster, didn't do anything to it over easter), I'm certainly planning a 2-stage clustered flight of ETV2 at bEARS though.
Based on how cool your 6-motor Snitch was, I'm going to have to pick up an Estes Rubicon kit before UKRA and do it as a 7x24mm cluster, should be a quick and easy mod.
Dunno if I've got anything else cluster-able though...
I'm off down to SWARM tomorrow, to photograph/observe rather than fly though.
Reply to
Niall Oswald

Site Timeline