Homer Hickam and his Rocket Barbie

LOTS of money. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

He never said he usued HPR to launch Barbie. Probably estes stuff from the local store.

Besides, according to the Vulcan Science Directorate, theree are no HPR dealers in Boseman MT.

Bob Kaplow

I keep thinking thaqt if the mony NASA spent so far on the future shuttle had ben given to Rutan, it would be flying already.

Bob Kaplow

That being said, it is also true that:

According to TRA/NAR/NFPA he is unqualified to have motors over 62.5g.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irv> > > In article

,
62.5g.

Fortunately for me and the other Coalwood Rocket Boys (plus Quentin), there were no such restrictions back in 1957-60. These days, I rest on my laurels and, except for the occasional ballistic Barbie (requiring only the smallest of engines), I leave the rocket launching to the experts.

H3

Homer Hickam

theres no 62.5 g limit in amateur rocketry......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

That just goes to show how much _they_ know about it! :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Well, as Homer is not a TRA or NAR member, there is no issue, is there?? No matter how much some individuals may attempt to assoiate such "liberties with the truth", to support there long time agenda. (:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Exactly.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

There is in model rocketry, and anything not AR or MR is HPR.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, don't yo get headaches from sniffing so much glue?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis