HPR Magazine

Now that I have stated my CONCLUSION on the record, I would like to say that ANY step the board takes foward total divestiture of Bruce Kelly and Chuck Rogers and even HPR magazine itself will be a good one.

HPR magazine should be transferred to a competent third party (experience demonstrates competence) as a small part of the "punishment" to Bruce Kelly for the many failures he has managed.

TRA should then issue him an invoice for every penny any member has ever been cheated out of (about $400k) knowing full well he can never pay it (like my judgements I received), then remove him PERMANANTLY from TRA.

Make the punishment fit the "crime".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's a good thing you don't reply to threads with substance in them.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's a good thing you post content...

Martha "It's a *good* thing" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

And you didn't sue their jack-boots off their feet???

Bob Kaplow

That reminds me of the "bad girl" in high school. When my best friend was asked if she gave him the clap, he said "Did she give me the clap? Hell, she gave me a standing ovation!" ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

How far is this forwarding process. From one side of the room to the other?

Bob Kaplow

TRA members make the check out to TRA, not to HPR. If TRA now blindly forwards that money to HPR without even waiting for the magazine to be published, tye are NOT performing their fiduciary duty. This is WORSE than before.

And the magazine gets free advertizing courtesy of the TRA web site. And the magazine has been subsidized for years by TRA.

It's a step backwards.

To repeat what's been said before, if you've paid money for HPR and didn't get what you paid for, contact the postal inspectors. They take mail fraud seriously. It's probably the ONLY way this scam will ever be stopped. Or if you paid by credit card, see if you can get a refund from your card company. This may be much more difficult.

Bob Kaplow

Well, SR is probably not a good choice, since it's the publication of a competing organization.

I suggest they advertize in their OWN magazine. WHoops, they haven't had one for almost a decade. And they are too chicken (hi kurt!) to do any thing about it.

HPR magazine has single handedly driven way more TRA members than Irvine, Kosdon, Kaplow et al put together. Yet the Chicken Little BOD refuses to do anything substantial about the problem. Wonder why?

Bob Kaplow

Hey, I know someone who claims he ripped YOU off! That ought to be good for some sort of award...

Bob Kaplow

It is more common than you think with "bill on delivery" terms.

At least I know with utter certainty I did not rip off any consumers. As do the whiners/liars making the false claims.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I think because of the filtering effect it has leaving only zealot true believer boot lickers with big ass motors of the party approved brand.

A couple pieces of evidence to support the claim:

The Discovery channel show which was a TRA thing was focused on big ass rockets and motors, not "typical" rockets even HPR typical.

When the errortech shop burned down and left consumers motorless for 2.5 years, TRA did not rush to get alternatives approved or even to help Ellis ramp-up on Ellis motors orany other potential variation. They kept a lid on the market so when Aerotech finally, slowly, and feeble-ly returned, they would have a ready market to return to.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. Postal juriusdiction is not the one with teeth.

This is federal wire fraud. This is State wire fraud.

Postal inspectors are a total waste of time.

Just litigation Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've seen stories about "how many horror stories there are about trying to buy stuff from Jerry" - but I don't think I've seen any of the actual stories, just stories about how many such stories there are.

After seeing some of the "too unbelievable to be ficticious" stories about the behavior of some of the TRA folks, I begin to understand why TRA has an ongoing motive to try to keep Jerry discredited: that way, if he "rats them out", they can dismiss it as "just more of Jerry's crazy stories." Some folks seem to be really eager to have everyone believe the worst about him.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

this was my own personal bonfire:

with me basking in the heat, in an otherwise 30 degree day (the guy in the shorts):

actually I was teaching my son how to build a campfire :)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

P R E C I S E L Y.

If they are really out to get me I am not paranoid :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"hmmm, lets see .. could it be ... the DEVIL!?" - Church Lady

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I disagree. NAR has an option to do this with ER. THey do the same thing. The only difference is that ER publishes regularly & on topic.

Subsidized in what way? There has been talk of removing them from the web site but at this point, that's all it is.

How so? It's not what I would have liked but, at least they are saying they recognise there is a problem & are notignoring it.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Chuck Rogers just got reelected to the BoD. He has a very impressive resume. When I read it, I was sure he'd be reelected.

It was transfered to a competent authority 10 years ago. For whatever reason, the coompetent became something else. I'm not sure incompetant is the right word. I think there was a no take backs clause 8-)

You know that's not going to happen.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Phil Stein wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Of course, Bruce Kelly, the publisher of HPR, still runs TRA headquarters.How does that fit into the "no connection" theory?

Reply to
David W.

David Weinshenker wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

That's great *if* you have a vendor nearby with approved storage, and who's willing to store motors for customers. However, many states have *no* HPR motor vendors. The nearest to me is over 2 hours away, and not really an option, even though I believe he does this for others.

Reply to
David W.