HPR Magazine

27 CFR 555.141-a-8
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Only because his "friend" refuses to narc on him like he did "for" me and get his clearances revoked for cause.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've never seen an option to subscribe to ER via the NAR. There may be some discount offered to NAR members, but there's nothing on the application to select ER magazine along with Sport Rocketry/

Bob Kaplow

Did it mention how he single handedly siezed control of TRA from the former president based on proxies he voted? Did it mention how he lied about motor certifications to the NAR? Did it mention how he funneled TRA assets to his friends?

Bob Kaplow

Bob K. griped:

They _are_ doing something substantial about it. It may not be happening as fast as you think it should, but it is happening.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Show me, don't tell me.

And that in no way keeps the "other department" from fixing 100% of the motor certification irregularities simultaneously since that is a zero cost problem.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Glad you learned your lesson. 8-)

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry,

I mentioned that to them yesterday. Still the same answer - alphabet soup - DOT, BATF etc.

I was also asked if I have personal loyalty or affiliation with you or USR. Since the answer never seems to change, I guess I'm not going to get the answer I want. Since they aren't giving in, maybe you will? Please?

Phil Ste>>

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

What clearences? How long ago was this - 10 years?

Phil Ste>>

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

No. Do you have any evidence?

Phil Ste>>> Chuck Rogers just got reelected to the BoD. He has a very impressive

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's TRA has no connection with HPR.

Bruce Kelly is another story.

Phil Stein

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Been voting in TRA at least 6 years. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want to remain on the(or any) BOD for so long. It seems to me the guy has plenty of credentials(posted every year in the TR ballot edition) in aerospace. Never made sense to me why someone would be so determined to remain on the BOD of a very small non-profit org. I'll chalk it up to ego.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
nedtovak

After how many years of ignoring the problem, the solution is now to pass the buck from TRA to someone who has a proven track record of not meeting his commitments.

OLE!

Bob Kaplow

I'm sure Jerry has the minutes of how Chuck single handedly dumped Ed Tindell. They were actually published back when it happened!

I can produce flight logs for NARAM-34 that show motors being flown that were not at that time NAR certified. The ONLY way NAR would have allowed that is if TRA had certified them,which Chuck claimed they had. But he lied. They never even tested any of the motors Chuck claimed were certified. EVER.

Funnell assets to friends? While there were many examples (ask Ken Vosecek) I need go no further than HPR magazine, transfered from TRA to one of its directors in violation of IRS regulations.

Any other questions?

Bob Kaplow

Just because you wouldn't want to do it, doesn't mean someone else shouldn't. As long as the guy is willing to serve, and people are willing to elect him, there's no reason he shouldn't serve.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Bob K. wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Typical. You wanted HPR separated from TRA, and when they do it, you call it "passing the buck".

Reply to
RayDunakin

I have zero faith in an organization who would electe to its board someone who lied about motor certifications and breached his fiduciary duty to the hobby. Chuck Rogers is a proven liar, and unfit to hold such a position in any organization.

Bob Kaplow

Point!!! AND

ROFL

Reply to