lost rockets and a reflection on costs

That's true, the "U.S. Rockets Sonoroc" was just a "stock" (1.25" dia.) raw beeper with no switch or battery holder, just the power supply wires sticking out of it. How was that "ultimate"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It's not identical, but this looks like it.

Dave Grayvis

Try this, the unit is a little pricy, but it's a quality piece of work.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Objections

Per part cost Size "missing key features"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Mass-market rocketeers are FAR too cheap.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's a good thing; helps to keep consumer price down... However, with some venders, it causes them to take short cuts in there regulatory compliance or component quality, the latter resulting in poor product quality. Of course I'm not naming names, but they know who they are.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

It's called and "ultimate elusion of grader"..(:-)

Reply to
WallaceF

> %5F011%5F002%5F003%5F000&product%5Fid=273%2D068

Aren't you going to share your vast knowledge???

Reply to
WallaceF

With you?

Ha!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was tracking down Ada code on the net this weekend. I discovered a package called "Advanced Simulation Development System (ASDS)" that was created by McDonnel Douglas.

Would someone please help me find this software?

Thanks, Jason C. Wells

Reply to
WallaceF

WTF?!?!?!?!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Tag along message removed.. Happy now Jerry??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You cannot have "take backs".

Neither can I.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Answer the question......

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You cannot have "take backs".

Neither can I.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are you really this stupid Jerry??

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I can add another 'victim' to the list now. I lost my 3" BSD THOR yesterday, complete with MissileWorks RRC2, 38-720 motorcase, and various chutes and harnesses. I'm so bummin'!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Yesterday was definitely hard on rockets! I think we lost more yesterday than we've ever lost in an entire weekend!

Not sure what was up with that; many of the folks who lost things have better track records than that!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Fred's post was a heck of a lot more useful than yours. All you did was brag about some product you once had, and didn't even mention until later that your product isn't available.

raydunakin

It's only not available to Tripoli and "sport rocket" members.

That simplfies life.

Get over it

Reply to
Jerry Irvine