lost rockets and a reflection on costs

Dave Grayvis wrote:

It's called and "ultimate elusion of grader"..(:-)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

     Aren't you going to share your vast knowledge???

With you?
Ha!
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Not for me, others may be enterested, though I'm not sure. I guess we will see if there are any takers..(:-)..
Fred #! rnews 814 Xref: xyzzy comp.lang.ada:112513 Newsgroups: comp.lang.ada Path: xyzzy!nntp
Subject: Advanced Simulation Development System (ASDS) X-Nntp-Posting-Host: e303871.nw.nos.boeing.com Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Sender: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com (Boeing NNTP News Access) Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Organization: The Boeing Company X-Accept-Language: en Mime-Version: 1.0 Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:14:48 GMT X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.79 [en]C-CCK-MCD Boeing Kit (Windows NT 5.0; U)
I was tracking down Ada code on the net this weekend. I discovered a package called "Advanced Simulation Development System (ASDS)" that was created by McDonnel Douglas.
Would someone please help me find this software?
Thanks, Jason C. Wells

WTF?!?!?!?!
WallaceF wrote:

Tag along message removed.. Happy now Jerry??

You cannot have "take backs".
Neither can I.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Answer the question......

You cannot have "take backs".
Neither can I.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Are you really this stupid Jerry??

So what? Who says that they HAVE to publish ads or releases for any company? Isn't that *your* job as company owner/principal? Produce it, advertise it, and let the public decide. Hell, if it's that good, maybe I'd buy one...
Eldred

Everything is a choice among alternatives.
One choice is to not bother with rmr WRT products generally.
One choice is to not emphasize the harshest rocket market on the planet, the "restricted access" TRA/NAR paradigm. Self imposed despite the law otherwise.
Might I suggest the Pratt Device?
It only has 2 less features.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

So where do you advertise your products?

There are no restrictions on electronics such as locator sirens. What "other market" do you emphasize?

Why do you keep refering to features on a product you won't sell to anyone here, while refusing to say what those features are? What are you afraid of -- would those features somehow get you in trouble with yet another federal agency? Or are they simply a product of your imagination?
{
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Additional features of the non-existent (currently) product:
Low inventory costs Reduced storage space
David "couldn't resist" Erbas-White

David Erbas-White wrote:

Must be three features, then, as you forgot "Buy now, delivered with the t-shirts"

Incessant whining?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

No, you couldn't be afraid of that. you are the one that's been incessanty whining.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

No wonder you're so high strung. You constantly produce the very thing you fear.

Soybeans can be just about as bad as corn. You can see over the tops, but you can't see through them to the ground, and they grab at your ankles and trip you as you walk.
We have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve. -- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, WWII.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Milo is the worst, in my opinion. Stuff tends to fall through it and you can't see through it at all. Soybeans and corn are easier.
-Kevin