MARS of NY Press Release

Jerry Please take a look at my earlier post for the answer to two of your questions:-).

Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll

Reply to
Actionxprs

LDRS $20+$12 (+membership TRA) Greenie cost NYPOWER $10 and fly on the sly Rocketfest $5 flat Balls $50 (+membership TRA) DARS $10 (+membership NAR

About right I guess.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Be careful what you wish for. I may persuade him. I know what he needs to hear.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Assuming you already have an NAR/TRA membership and L2 certification?

Can't answer for any of those, but for the past several NARAMs, a WEEK of unlimited sport flying has been $25. At NSL-99 it was $15 for 3 days. Ditto for the Evansville sport launch a couple years ago. Local launches tend to be $5-10 per day maximum.

Looks like ONE J (or Alpha C6-7) flight at LDRS-2004 will cost $11.25 plus the $20 insurance surcharge for a total of $31.25. No other launch I'm aware of has the bogus insurance surcharge added to the other fees.

Bob Kaplow

Well, the voting part is easy. Just say "yes, sir", then in the privacy of the booth do the opposite.

Bob Kaplow

ROTFLMAO!

Bob Kaplow

WAH WAH WAH

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Bob - don't laugh. There was already a prearranged marriage between you & Jerry. 8-)

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Maybe, but he is right. No other launch I'm aware of has the bogus insurance surcharge added to the other fees.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I know of one other. LDRS last July.

Phil

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hey Phil, looks like we finally agree on something! :)

Reply to
RayDunakin

DOH!!!!

Phil