MARS of NY Press Release

Jerry Please take a look at my earlier post for the answer to two of your questions:-).
Lloyd Wood BRS Secretary Level lll
Reply to
Actionxprs
LDRS $20+$12 (+membership TRA) Greenie cost NYPOWER $10 and fly on the sly Rocketfest $5 flat Balls $50 (+membership TRA) DARS $10 (+membership NAR
About right I guess.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Assuming you already have an NAR/TRA membership and L2 certification?
Can't answer for any of those, but for the past several NARAMs, a WEEK of unlimited sport flying has been $25. At NSL-99 it was $15 for 3 days. Ditto for the Evansville sport launch a couple years ago. Local launches tend to be $5-10 per day maximum.
Looks like ONE J (or Alpha C6-7) flight at LDRS-2004 will cost $11.25 plus the $20 insurance surcharge for a total of $31.25. No other launch I'm aware of has the bogus insurance surcharge added to the other fees.
Bob Kaplow
Well, the voting part is easy. Just say "yes, sir", then in the privacy of the booth do the opposite.
Bob Kaplow
Maybe, but he is right. No other launch I'm aware of has the bogus insurance surcharge added to the other fees.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Site Timeline