NAR BoD declines Wickman leadership in legislative action

snipped-for-privacy@tda.com (Brad Hitch) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Then based on the records to date, you are willing to test ATF's commitment in this matter? Since 11 September 2001?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m24.aol.com:

So we have Mr.'s K and H, and Mr. Kyte Where's Henry the Horse?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

"shockwaveriderz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Duh, the "movers and shakers" are a bunch of congresspeople... NAR/TRA doesn't get to let anything die.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

Looks like sophistry to me.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Mark B. Bundick wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'd add "willful", with intent solely to denigrate you.

And I don't hear any alternative proposal. Or is it "defer completely to John Wickman and ARSA"?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Jerry Irvine wrote in news:01rocket- snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

I am curious as to the foundation for this assertion.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Mark Simpson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net:

I'm obviously just a kid, because I will have to be satisfied flying G35-7s.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Jerry Irvine wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

Yeah right. Why the f**k would someoby join the NAR if they had no intention of building and flying rockets? To "support the cause"?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Only old farts will get that.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117 o.f.

-- ""Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Do I?

I think Estes is the bulk of sport rocketry. By far.

Lone ranger rocketry of course.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A non-profit can only assign a certain percentage of its budget to political action. Mark Bundick has posted the figure, but let's say for the sake of arguement it is 15%.

A for profit can assign 100% or 300% of its budget to political action if it wants to.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

One proposal, the NAR/TRA proposal is to support HK724 as a tactic to go to the house.

ARSA proposal is to oppose HK724 including any forwarding of it whatsoever, and focus on the original SB724 and any original new House proposal based on SB724, or in the alternative let it all die in favor of the lawsuit, which is consistent with NAR's original position to begin with. So ARSA is more consistent with NAR than NAR itself is.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why leave town since 27 CFR 55.141-a-8 is still law of the land and the provision on BP is so vague there have been very few enforcement actions re it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry Irvine wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

Go for it!

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

"Fred Shecter" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com:

We can form a secret society...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

The source ofn the mass limit in HK724 is the response to summary judgement page 33.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I thought that's what rmr was?!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

And the one I learned in college:

"Anything not worth doing is not worth doing well."

Bob Kaplow

Len. You're only as old as you feel. ;-) Notice that I said "many", not "all".

Mark Simpson