NAR HPR Safety Code

wow! I'm gunna print and frame this!

and be sure to give you guys my business

- iz

snipped-for-privacy@TrailerTrashAerospace.com wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

oops! if you actually sold anything that is ;)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

TTA is a secretive fraternal organization only, well, we do dabble in a little white slavery, but only to buy more sugar.

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace

Jim

Certainly mistakes have been made.

What exactly are the rules regarding AR on private property. Should he wait

1/2 hour after the range is closed, or is that just swimming? If the range is closed, it's closed. If someone were to file a claim against NAR after the range closed, I'm sure they would be uncomfortable in returning for launches.

That I don't think I've seen, and would make comment to if so.

Yeah buffoons those really stupi,... heY! Least we have port-a-johns!! Come on down anytime ;)

As I've told that smelly guy with the one tooth, we don't ALL think sugar guys are barbarians. And since I don't own the livestock, don't ask don't tell. Someone(s) did start 2 grass fires and the trash does fill up outside club launches (see below).

OK, YOU GOT MY GOAT. NAR launches have been putting the trash can UNDER THE TABLE so NO ONE can use it. It has been FULL every time I show up with the trailer. Through the early part of the year (03), I (or one of us) was taking it home. Then about the time the field burned it was FILLED between the end of the NAR launch (when **I** emptied it and was next to last to leave) and the TRA launch (2 weeks!!). I know it was neither club because I was an hour early to the TRA launch (and I also noticed the burned field). So someone other than NAR/TRA are using the field and leaving their beer empties. When I asked about the can we never used, I was told it was provided by one of the TRA folk (Mark specifically) or I would have tossed it in the back my pickup. I would rather see it gone.

Yeah your guy's stuff is rather kickAz!

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I'm sure there are some folks who have that sort of mindset, but in my experience it is definitely not the norm.

Reply to
RayDunakin

If yourvirgin eyes are sensitive read no further!!!

Based on this post alone, . . .

Buy in BULK from Trailer Trash Aerospace!

Jerry

Yes that IS an endorsement!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

  1. Joel and Jerry agree on something even peripherally?

  1. This should be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

According to one certain new dominant manufacturer, 15 alarm chili.

According to the stodgy old west coaster 0-1 alarm.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I made the same fopar, Jerry

TTA is a club, not a vendor

but if any of their members ever decide to go into business, they should definitely let us know!

- iz

Jerry Irv> >

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

More of a society..

As with any man who's home is at the center of an eclectic collection of used goods,... "make an offer".

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Bravo!

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

REMMFS?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I think it means "rear echelon something-or-others" (with a bit of colorful army language in the middle).

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I recall it as REMFs, which is rear-echelon m-fs (those staying away from the front lines, fighting 'from the rear').

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Rear Echelon Maintenance M*****F*****S AKA ClerkJerks, LEGS, UnderWater MessKit Repairmen

A lot of people join the military for the education and college money, nothing wrong with that, then they whine when they actually have to do something in return.

When I was in, we were supposed to have a 3 month period every year where you could go to school, the units I was in forbade it. We spent that 90 days training to better soldiers.

I stood in many a formation and watched the truck drivers and cooks recieve awards and diplomas for showing-up on time and getting their GEDs. While they were at school, I was sleeping in swamps wondering where my next C ration was coming from.

If your MOS doesn't require you to occasionally fix bayonets, you might as well be a civilian contractor.

Jim Rutkowski Executive Chef - TrailerTrashAerospace

Jim

And for those unaware of the term, he's not talking about repairing a knife...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Ahhhh. So it actually translates to "I like to walk everywhere, eat dirt for lunch and only need rocks to throw at the enemy". ;-)

As a former "rear echelon type" mechanic/tow truck driving soldier, it was funny how you never heard that crap when their vehicle was stuck or broke down. Come to think of it, you almost never heard it all, except in the movies. But I guess if all the "real" soldiers went around talking trash about the support personal, then they really would be wondering where that next C ration was coming from, instead of knowing it's on the next truck. Can't see a civilian delivering more ammo, fuel, food, etc. to a location where somebody might be shooting at them, either.

Or maybe I just got along with everybody, and everybody did feel the same way you do and I just didn't notice.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I was a Avionics Instrument Systems tech in the USAF, 'worked on Phantoms.

If I had been a civilian contractor I would have made ALOT more money! But then I wouldn't get to wear those nice greens. ;)

- iz

snipped-for-privacy@TrailerTrashAerospace.com wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

They were spiffy!

Reply to
Jim

Yes.

However, a TRA BOD member once told me the TRA safety code was not a set of rules, but a set of suggestions or guidelines...

"That's the most unheard of thing I ever heard of."

Bob Kaplow