NAR or TRA?

I see nothing even slightly incorrect in SHockie's comments...

Bob Kaplow

Jerry was to a member of TRA. I know he ran for the board, but don't think he was ever elected. Perhaps you shuld read some of your old TRs.

Bob Kaplow

I've never been married to anybody.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I see this accusation of "attempt to harm" made a lot. I don't think it has substance. I don't think anything he wanted for TRA would not have been an improvement.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Your boy friend?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I know some will disagree but, -

Its been so long that I'd be willing to forget the whole thing & let him back in if he just promises to be a good boy.

If I were Jerry & wanted back in - I'd say I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Figuring what's one more disengenuous appology. I don't think Jerry wants to get back in.

No that means you're still beating her.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Never married him either. :)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I think everyone should be married once. Misery loves company. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Mark Bundick? Jack Kane?

Johnson? Gasaholic?

Hmmm??

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

PERFECT analogy.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

BTW I tried parsing the apology in those words and they "declined".

They would settle for nothing less than a falsified post-facto admission of guilt.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It was up for vote in typical railroad fashion and ONE board member put his foot down and promised to resign if the vote was affirmative.

FACT.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have heard that from Rick McGee three times now. For being a SPECTATOR at a launch.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why didn't you tell them what they wanted to hear?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Selective enforcement.

The dissent is on target and EFFECTIVE.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point.

It would have harmed the status quo and the entrenched fraudmasters.

That and TRA is one and the same, isn't it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

1990-2004.

MORE than a mere decade.

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Will you marry when they legalize "that kind" of marraige in your state?

steve

Reply to
default

Because, and please sit down for this, I have vastly more ethics than they do.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Dave would never beat jerry.

Reply to