NAR or TRA?

Actually I am not sure it is worth this much trouble. Bottom line, is I confronted you and you stopped posting. That is enough for me. No need for you to counter post, pontificate or explain or anything. Simple!!!

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Well, I'm sure you've heard that phrase quite often from a number of people. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

Big Fine responded:

BALLS is an EX launch, not a high power launch.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Liar

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you have a cert with one and join the other, the other will accept your cert level without recertifying.

Reply to
Phil Stein

That explains everything. Shockie if the king of the Blue Balls club. That's enough to make anyone testy.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Way to keep that old wives tale alive and well, Kevin!

-Rich (NAR member...and not the least bit >

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

That is false.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

you are trying to bait me JI and it isn't going to work........ I have already in other posts expressed my opinions and interpretations of what ROL is doing .......There is not need to repeat them again here..if anybody wants to read them do a groups.google.com......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I didn't respond to your so called "confrontation" because if you look at that thread it had gone on for almost 3 days with numerous posts and you came in with your supposed confrontation towards the end.... By then as far as I was concerned everybody had already expressed their opinions....and when people like you and Phil try to bait me , I just ignore the bait and the posts which is what I did in this case on the NAR Sections forum....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

well at least I have not become an apologist for the TRA.....shame...... I'm beginning to think this is an episode of Puppet Masters.... I don't know how they co-opted you........ I think it must be a case of Invasion of the Body Snatchers and they replaced the real Phil with you.......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

It was not bait. It was an attempt to return the discussion to substance and incentivize me to post my counterclaims WITH CITES.

and it isn't going to work........

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

CITES: 40K to DOT for shipping improperly/fraduantly marked hazmat, as model airplane parts. Jerry, you have no creditability. See you at LDRS???

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Mark,

Thanks for the kind words. I was glad to see your flight come off so well. It was a really great day and I was glad to give you a hand.

I think Ray D. Summed up the difference rather well. Both Nar and Tripoli have their strengths and weaknesses but both are available and support most activities rather well. Of greater importance overall is the club you choose to fly with. Give it some thought visit some launches and find a home. You are always welcome at a JMRC Launch. Our next launch is at MIS on July 17. Drop me a line if you are coming out for the launch.

Here is the JMRC Homepage.....Check it out

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Phil, If you have a difference of opinion with Shockie, that's fine. I don't appreciate you resorting to name calling of the whole club, just because you have a problem with one member/ officer of our club.

David NAR#79313 L1 BluesRocks #5

Reply to
Dlogan

How do you figure? Isn't BALLS an EX launch?

Reply to
RayDunakin

My mistake, I was thinking bowling ball launch....

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Yeah just checkin in after a great weekend of launching rockets, how'd you do this weekend launching Jerry..??

We had 11 launches ourselves, three dual deploys, one that didn't go so well but where's the fun if they all go perfect..

Got to help some little ones launch some rockets, got to interface and mingle with like minded rocketry people and watch some others great launches. Was a damn good time.

Don't have a clue was just responding to the idea that you claimed someone else was getting off topic when you were the one that brought up ethics in the first place.. you know just like that court you were in.. if your side brings it up it opens it up to the other side for rebuttle, which is exactly what he did.. and quite well you must admit.

Anyway, more importantly what did you launch this weekend..??

Reply to
FIREMANUP

I flew some stuff too. I had fun. I experienced 100% clear skies and zero wind. You?

Me too. But it was cool to watch :)

Ditto to all.

Oh, BTW caused over 1000 people to have fun flying rockets this month without being there too. Sorry to "top" you. I doubt your ego can withstand it.

A 6"x 6 foot rocket, a 3.2" x 5 foot rocket, a 2.25 x 3 foot rocket, and a 1.6 x 3 foot rocket.

Did you fly a G008 too?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine