NAR or TRA?

They threw out Jerry years ago. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

I am really glad you flew rockets and had fun.

Seriously.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What loop?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't get it. What exactly does the Pope have to do with this? ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Tastes great.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Bow and pray to me :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Less filling!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Shimmer!

Bob Kaplow

Fred Shecter

And just to add to Phil's story... that was at NYPOWER 2002 (BTW A NAR sanctioned launch co-hosted by MARS & BRS)... it was my truck that took Phil's rocket out to the pad... and with about 10 mins before the waiver was to expire I drove back for something... and about 5 mins before I drove back to pick up a set of rail buttons from Ken Allen that would fit the rail! And I should note that was well after the announced waiver deadline. Aren't you glad we actually got the waiver for later than the range was to be open?

Consider yourself lucky that day Phil... without BRS and Ray, you would not have certified that day. ;)

Doug BRS - Secretary

Reply to
Rocketweb

That's true. I didn't remember that being you truck. I do remember the asvise you and many other BRS guys gave. Thanks everyone for the support.

You should be seeing that rocket again with a little new paint. I know need to fill out the BFR form.

See you in a few days.

Reply to
Phil Stein