Need 6061T6 tubing with an ID of 1.937 (1 15/16) and an OD of 2.25

Anyone have a source for the 6061T6 tubing with an ID of 1.937 (1

15/16) and an OD of 2.25. This isn't a common size. It's to make 54mm caasings.

I've checked the usual suspects - Online Metals, asap, Metal Craft.

Thanks Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

54mm is 2.125, so no.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Here's a useful hint. 2" SCH 80 T6 6061 aluminum pipe. ID of 1.939, OD of 2.375". Can be turned down to make perfect 54mm casings.

Reply to
Marcus Leech

Phil, let me know if you havent found someone to make these casings for you. I have a great source and you can email me privately, seeing as your addy came back on the mailer daemon. Jim

Reply to
JAO6469

Reply to
Phil Stein