Popular Science article

Jerry Irvine wrote:


Is that like shipping 200lbs of class 1 hazmat, clearly marked as model airplane parts, resulting in a big fine from DOT??? Talk about overshadowing and giving the hobby a bad name; what a hypocrite you are jerry.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Your repetitiously posting about it every day and in every way prevents them from forgetting or moving on.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Talk about repetitious - here you are trying to set me up for one of you repetitious cfr rants -

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Which ones are unfair?
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Then you should sit down and shut the f$%k up and I will cease and desist. Would you like some cheese with that whine...?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

YOU are not the stated enforcer for this shit. DOT is. Let them do their thing. Please.
There. I said it.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I've recently taken you out of my killfile and we've exchanged a couple of informative and civil posts.
I'd like to keep it that way; this is not meant as a flame.
Why is it that you expect Fred, et al, to drop an incident from your past and move on, when you will not drop incidents from other's (TRA, et al) pasts and move on?
Almost every post you make to rmr contains either a direct or indirect barb or accusation towards TRA or some member thereof.
How can you expect to be treated in a way that is opposite of the way that you treat others? You continually bring up the past. You harp about the same old crap over, and over, and over, and ......
You may think there is some difference in the situation, but even if there is, it is relative at best and not an absolute difference. You are/was/is/am a manufacturer in this hobby, well known, and your actions, like it or not, reflect on the hobby as a whole. You are as valid a target for criticism as any other person in rocketry insofar as rocketry related actions are concerned.
You want them to "move on"? Do some moving of your own.
If not, you will simply continue to be subject to the very actions which you impose upon others. You are, literally, receiving only a taste of your own medicine. Its the Golden Rule, Jerry.
The Law and the membership of TRA are the "enforcers of TRA issues", not you. If you can't see the parallels between you and Fred, and you and the TRA, well, let's just say that you're gonna have an unwanted nickname for a long time.
--
Gary Bolles

summum jus, summa injuria est
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Simple. I am an individual and do not effect others. Further, all issues raised are actually history and not recurring.
TRA is an organization and efffects many others, including non-members through motor certifications and regulatory changes. That is the difference. AndTRA's"missteps"areongoingandcurrentTODAY.
Besides, posting details of missteps and ways to CORRECT them with NO conflict is quite a bit different from the Fred and Phil and Dave tag team of constant harassment and personal attack, wouldn't you say?
Jerry
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

The fraud judgment you owe Me is current. Interest is accruing.
When are you going to pay up?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:
<comments in-line>

Well, Jerry, if I thought that to be true, I wouldn't have bothered with the first post at all. You are NOT just an individual in rocketry circles and your actions (not only the ones Fred talks about, but what you mfg, what you publish, etc) DO impact others and impacts the perception and realities of our sport as experienced by participants, non-participants, and agencies. You are no more an isolated "individual" than is Jim Flis, for instance.

Even if I take this prima faciae, many of your concerns relate to issues which DID occur years ago.

Yes, however, you are not entirely innocent in bringing things upon yourself with obvious, even labled, threads which are trolls to keep your issues as current topics of discussion. In fact, I was motivated to post my original message because of the incredible amount of drivel that you and your "tag team" generates on rmr. (Not a flame, a simple statement of fact.)

Okay. I was just looking for some insight on your perception of things. Thanks for responding.
--
Gary Bolles

summum jus, summa injuria est
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

My CURRENT impact is low. I am not selling motors. USR sells kits and then only from instaship lists.
There is no "issue" pending.
And notably despite that USR for example is blackballed from ROL even though the requirements they had were all met.
Same with "HPR magazine" (aka TRA).

I referred ONLY to currently happening events.

--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Bullshit! your web site is loaded with HAZMAT items for sale.
To date, you have not paid your DOT fine.
To date, you have not paid off on your fraud judgment.
To date, you still continue to lie about your LEMP status.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Poor Jerry
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Hijacking nearly every topic in every forum that hasn't already thrown you out, just so you can lie and slander TRA/NAR, is a fairly significant impact on the hobby.

If that's true, it's because you got busted for your illegal operations.

Yet you still list motors on your website, and still rant about TRA/NAR's refusal to cert your illegal motors.

Funny, just a few weeks ago you said you couldn't post your alleged LEMP because of "pending issues". If those issues are no longer pending, how about posting the LEMP you claimed to have?
r
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Bullshit.
It is simnply because TRA will not follow its own rules and renew the motors I am entitled to renewal of based on their own rules and also NFPA-1125.
Jerry
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Then what did you get busted for?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

That big DOT fine proves you can't legally ship your motors. You also lack an LEMP which the ATF says you must have to manufacture motors.

You can't renew certs on motors that don't meet current certification standards.
0
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 15 Jul 2005 12:29:29 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Poor Jerry
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The rules do NOT say that.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Only because it's so obvious that only a moron such as yourself would need to have it spelled out. I'll try to make it simpler for you: You can't renew certs on motors which are currently illegal.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.