Popular Science article

Poor felonious jerry.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

If your "homemade" propellant is not for sale, then you don't need the LEMP, however, You are supposed to store the propellant properly.

Aerotech is a commercial manufacturer, and as such require a LEMP.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Hi Roy.

read the orange book example about billy bob and joe stump blowers.

They can mix their own mixs to blow stumps as long as they do so for their own use in blowin'

If they blow for others, then business issues kick in and and it's a bozo no no.

If they blow just for their own fun, then it's all ok.

Reply to
AlMax

YOU are not the stated enforcer for this shit. DOT is. Let them do their thing. Please.

There. I said it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Specifically?

Because you are exempt.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Simply false.

And inconsistent with another post of yours recently today.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Which ones are unfair?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've recently taken you out of my killfile and we've exchanged a couple of informative and civil posts.

I'd like to keep it that way; this is not meant as a flame.

Why is it that you expect Fred, et al, to drop an incident from your past and move on, when you will not drop incidents from other's (TRA, et al) pasts and move on?

Almost every post you make to rmr contains either a direct or indirect barb or accusation towards TRA or some member thereof.

How can you expect to be treated in a way that is opposite of the way that you treat others? You continually bring up the past. You harp about the same old crap over, and over, and over, and ......

You may think there is some difference in the situation, but even if there is, it is relative at best and not an absolute difference. You are/was/is/am a manufacturer in this hobby, well known, and your actions, like it or not, reflect on the hobby as a whole. You are as valid a target for criticism as any other person in rocketry insofar as rocketry related actions are concerned.

You want them to "move on"? Do some moving of your own.

If not, you will simply continue to be subject to the very actions which you impose upon others. You are, literally, receiving only a taste of your own medicine. Its the Golden Rule, Jerry.

The Law and the membership of TRA are the "enforcers of TRA issues", not you. If you can't see the parallels between you and Fred, and you and the TRA, well, let's just say that you're gonna have an unwanted nickname for a long time.

Reply to
Gary

That is what they have said. I'm not going to ask them why. You know what will probably happenn if someone asks them why.

Reply to
Phil Stein

oops - you are right.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Ok. We'll give them a call and have them take over. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Simple. I am an individual and do not effect others. Further, all issues raised are actually history and not recurring.

TRA is an organization and efffects many others, including non-members through motor certifications and regulatory changes. That is the difference. AndTRA's"missteps"areongoingandcurrentTODAY.

Besides, posting details of missteps and ways to CORRECT them with NO conflict is quite a bit different from the Fred and Phil and Dave tag team of constant harassment and personal attack, wouldn't you say?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The fraud judgment you owe Me is current. Interest is accruing.

When are you going to pay up?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

exactly my point. You don't need a LEMP nor LEUP to self-manufacture your own APCP BUT you do need a LEUP,magazine,etc for proper storage .

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Incorrect.

Proper storage only requires a magazine. A LEUP or "etc.", has NOTHING to do with proper storage.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

But it's got a big red blurb in the lower left of the cover referencing "50 pounds of explosives"...

Might as well have the article intro picture right there with it :-(

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Well, Jerry, if I thought that to be true, I wouldn't have bothered with the first post at all. You are NOT just an individual in rocketry circles and your actions (not only the ones Fred talks about, but what you mfg, what you publish, etc) DO impact others and impacts the perception and realities of our sport as experienced by participants, non-participants, and agencies. You are no more an isolated "individual" than is Jim Flis, for instance.

Even if I take this prima faciae, many of your concerns relate to issues which DID occur years ago.

Yes, however, you are not entirely innocent in bringing things upon yourself with obvious, even labled, threads which are trolls to keep your issues as current topics of discussion. In fact, I was motivated to post my original message because of the incredible amount of drivel that you and your "tag team" generates on rmr. (Not a flame, a simple statement of fact.)

Okay. I was just looking for some insight on your perception of things. Thanks for responding.

Reply to
Gary

My CURRENT impact is low. I am not selling motors. USR sells kits and then only from instaship lists.

There is no "issue" pending.

And notably despite that USR for example is blackballed from ROL even though the requirements they had were all met.

Same with "HPR magazine" (aka TRA).

I referred ONLY to currently happening events.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Of what?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bullshit! your web site is loaded with HAZMAT items for sale.

To date, you have not paid your DOT fine.

To date, you have not paid off on your fraud judgment.

To date, you still continue to lie about your LEMP status.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis