Question

Is that in the Tripoli members manual?

It should be because that's how we got into this pickle in the first place.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

End of story.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

So much better than you!! You spew forth hate and vennom like a 3 year old whos mom has just told him he can not have a peice of candy. The you are afraid to sign the posts with a real name afraid that everyone will know who the chicken shit child is.

Dennis Watkins

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Alex McLaughlin.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes, if you have a large lobby and economic impact on the country, you contact many senators, who then talk to the agency making the rules, and get them changed. Happened in the middle of 2003 with them and lots of business.

Reply to
almax

ROFL !

While I did not like IZ's manifestos, I don't like these troll posters just as much. I will say again, they are just as bad posting as the IZ postings.

so be gone to the Trolls as well.

Reply to
almax

Wow !

best Idea I've ever heard on rmr in a long time, thanks Ray !

Reply to
almax

How about looking up to see if Hogdon, or IMR or alliance etc.. have one ?

I bet they all don't, and out of the 6 majors, only 3 do.

just a guess, not a fact.

Reply to
almax

I can read.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

  1. Having non-manufacturers (Ray, almax, etc) doing these checks with no particular incentive to NOT get permits is a bad idea.
  2. If they make mixed products you do not know about because they are classified or comercial in confidence that require LEMP (or HEMP) is not instructive.
  3. If a firm does ONLY exempt materials the letter of the law is and always was VERY CLEAR. Exempt is exempt. That's the point!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's nice.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

APCP rocket motors are not PADS. You know it Jerry. Go take a bath. You infect this place. It's the smell. Clean that keyboard too. It's filthy. Jerry will never get compliant so all of this is fo not. He will not get his LEMP and not get DOT approval. I'm starting to wonder if there are any USR motors. Maybe they are the latest urban legend. Where's agent Mulder when you need him. EX Files starring Jerry Irvine. Enter the supernatural world of explosive makers who are in regualtory denial. See Jerry sell nothing while other mfg's pump out new reload after new reload to licensed dealers and users at a feverish pace. Check your local listings.

Reply to
CajunMan

Where are the USR motors? Maybe they are urban legend anymore.

FLyA

Reply to
FLyA on the PlaYA

Common sense says they are. The judge says at least some motors are PADs, until the ATF goes through the NPRM process to change that.

Jerry wrote:

I have lots of incentive! If it could be proven once and for all that manufacturers do NOT need LEMP's, I'd be dancing in the streets because it would open the market to more manufacturers, and lower the costs for existing manufacturers. So I'd have more motors, and be paying less for them. We'd all LOVE to see that happen.

But what does incentive have to do with fact? Either manufacturers are required to have permits, or they are not. Wishful thinking can't change that. Seems to me you're just afraid that the answer will be "LEMPs are required", and you're looking for a way to blame the messenger yet again. You'll say that the mere act of asking about it will cause LEMPs to suddenly be required where they formerly will not.

Yes, that's a possibility. How about we go straight to the source then, and ask the ATF, since they are the Authority Having Jurisdiction? Would you like that any better?

Reply to
RayDunakin

When it was proven right here you attacked it. So pardon me if I do not believe you.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I think you wil find at least one (if not two) simply resell surplus powders made by some big wig manufacture no one has heard about due to mli contracts.

Reply to
almax