quid pro quo ?

kevin, I think you have probably proved to the satifaction of all, that you are as level-headeed as I am...
thanks
terry dean

I don't think so. Also; when the weenie factor is figured in, you are off the scale.
Stay away from the grill this weekend. Someone might mistake you for an Oscar Meyer product.
Phil
On Thu, 25 May 2006 00:55:16 -0400, "shockwaveriderz"

No, I have seen Kevin's head and it isn't level. Round and shiny maybe but not level. ; )
--
William Richardson ENC USNR Ret.
TRA 8703 L2

I agree with you 100% Kevin. These motors, are they made by someone related to JI living in Europe? (a company with one employee named Irvinchekoff, who's not the owner) :-)
Imagine if these were USR motors. This whole mess would not have occurred, as there would have been no approval from the NARBOT. As someone outside the situation, it seems that the same rules that NARBOT applied to USR should have been applied here. (The correct thing was done with USR)

Note for the report; Polish jokes work everywhere...

JI jokes bomb. (According to the movie there should now be a major international border incident, followed by saber rattling...)
says...

The involvement of third parties in situations like this are NEVER good for the hobby.
--
Tweak

thats because we can self-regulate our behavoir in this hobby, right? biggest lie ever told...tell alie long enough and loud enough and some of you might just continue to beleive it...
terry dean

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

No, because playing "the rat" only brings in outside involvement by individuals who would rather concentrate on their Solitaire game instead of being pestered by a bunch of grown men playing politcal over toy rockets. It only becomes an issue when overzealous individuals MAKE it an issue, and the easy answer for bureaucrats is to make it go away.
And as to regulation, just what is going on that is so bloody hazardous, ESPECIALLY with regard to modroc?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

One of the first lessons learned in life as a youngin' is to never snitch. Once a snitch, always a snitch. Once a rat, always a rat.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
says...

Well, some things are worthy of "snitchage".
But toy rockets?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Whistle blower and felons would be some of those things.
And I quote; 'but toy rockets?'
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

At work that is called the Cindy Brady rule.
Any professional that tattle tales on another, becomes blackballed by corporate and soon becomes insignificant.
Life, it's real, and may not be fair...
Now where is my Brandi tonight ?
Cranny Dane

At work that is called the Cindy Brady rule.
Any professional that tattle tales on another, becomes blackballed by corporate and soon becomes insignificant.
Life, it's real, and may not be fair...
Now where is my Brandi tonight ?
Cranny Dane

Seems to me, that the biggest lie here is that you're somehow trying to "help".
On Thu, 25 May 2006 12:11:52 -0400, "Malcolm Reynolds"

He's trying to fill in the void that his pal Iz left.

Good one,
Shockie is not becomeing this years JI, but becoming this year's Iz.
Cranny Dane

Good one,
Shockie is not becomeing this years JI, but becoming this year's Iz.
Cranny Dane

amazing.
I suggest emailing Mark directly. I haven't seen him post here in a long time, and I recall him talking about using the Rocketry Forum (another web based thing - Yuk!) at the 2005 narcon. It's likely that he doesn't read this newsfroup anymore.
Glen Overby

this
Probably right. I can't think of a sane reason for Mark to post on rmr. I only come here for the free martini's and sparkling conversation.
I mean think about it, when is the last time Foster Brooks posted here?
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Randy wrote:

There's a real good reason why Foster doesn't post here.