quid pro quo ?

Is he still on MIR with JFK, Elvis and Marilyn?

I knew they were going to ask Elvis to leave when he put that green shag carpet all over the walls of Sky Lab. What WAS he thinking?

Randy

Randy

Note for the report; Polish jokes work everywhere...

JI jokes bomb. (According to the movie there should now be a major international border incident, followed by saber rattling...)

Reply to
Alan Jones

Oh, I see. Everyone else has to produce evidence, but you don't? SOP.

You have NO clue what many of us do; as usual, you've decided, based on your own little world, that you're right, everyone else is wrong, and you're going to be the savior of the world.

You have zero idea what permits I do or don't have, as well as what I do and don't advocate that people do. Until you can prove that one way or another, I'd suggest you stop making claims.

So, now ROL is supposed to be an enforcement authority? You have zero idea whether or not those transactions are legal.

So, you're going to be the savior of all of us? With your nice, even-keeled, level-headed viewpoint on things? The same one who's already been proven to have his facts screwed up on something nice and simple like which states have adopted NFPA?

Nope, it's about your ego, and the fact that you couldn't possibly be wrong. We don't have to ask you -- you'll tell us.

You have ZERO clue what I do and don't do. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to stand on the roof-tops, pat myself on the back, and proclaim myself the savior of the hobby.

Unlike you, I understand how to work within a system to produce change. I'm not the only one doing it, either. Changes have happened over the years, and they're in the right direction. Of course, working with people isn't your style, and never has been, from the day I've seen you make caustic, abrasive, obnoxious comments on here.

You're right, sometimes you do have to tear down the old to build the new. But that's an extreme case, and throwing the baby out with the bath water isn't prudent.

You get the response you do, exactly because you're NOT level-headed, and you haven't demonstrated any interest in working with people. If you don't get the response you want, you start yelling and screaming and throwing your little tantrums all over the place, along with your game of "You have to provide me evidence, but I don't have you provide you anything."

You want respect? Start acting respectable, and start treating people with respect. The response you get from people is WHOLLY your own doing.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

kevin, I think you have probably proved to the satifaction of all, that you are as level-headeed as I am...

thanks

terry dean

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I don't think so. Also; when the weenie factor is figured in, you are off the scale.

Stay away from the grill this weekend. Someone might mistake you for an Oscar Meyer product.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

The involvement of third parties in situations like this are NEVER good for the hobby.

Reply to
Tweak

Be hard pressed to find one as filled with anal-retentiveness as this one, though. All this drama over toy rockets.

I roadrace motorcycles. People are seriously injured and even die on occasion, yet that hobby doesn't have 1/10th of the "drama" of the rocketry community. I have seen guys get knocked off the track at +

100mph by someone else, total a motorcycle and break bones react with less vitriol than a LC reacting to someone who launches a E motor off the C motor rack.

I don't get it...never have, never will.

Reply to
Tweak

It's the nerd slash wienie factor.

Some people just aren't happy until they're unhappy.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

thats because we can self-regulate our behavoir in this hobby, right? biggest lie ever told...tell alie long enough and loud enough and some of you might just continue to beleive it...

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

No, because playing "the rat" only brings in outside involvement by individuals who would rather concentrate on their Solitaire game instead of being pestered by a bunch of grown men playing politcal over toy rockets. It only becomes an issue when overzealous individuals MAKE it an issue, and the easy answer for bureaucrats is to make it go away.

And as to regulation, just what is going on that is so bloody hazardous, ESPECIALLY with regard to modroc?

Reply to
Tweak

One of the first lessons learned in life as a youngin' is to never snitch. Once a snitch, always a snitch. Once a rat, always a rat.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

lie ever told...tell

Seems to me, that the biggest lie here is that you're somehow trying to "help".

Reply to
Malcolm Reynolds

lie ever told...tell

He's trying to fill in the void that his pal Iz left.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well, some things are worthy of "snitchage".

But toy rockets?

Reply to
Tweak

Whistle blower and felons would be some of those things.

And I quote; 'but toy rockets?'

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

No, I have seen Kevin's head and it isn't level. Round and shiny maybe but not level. ; )

Reply to
Bill Richardson

Tweak,

it is the Jr. "G" man syndrome

Reply to
Cranny Dane

Tweak,

it is the Jr. "G" man syndrome

Reply to
Cranny Dane

At work that is called the Cindy Brady rule.

Any professional that tattle tales on another, becomes blackballed by corporate and soon becomes insignificant.

Life, it's real, and may not be fair...

Now where is my Brandi tonight ?

Cranny Dane